Mustang gets the 5.0 again in 2011?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah but many manufacturers stay with the same displacement anyways, or at least built them to run in a certain "class".

745cc IIRC
For 2009 Its actually a 749.6051773664917951488 cc bike (see below) but I was refering to Klyph citing a 100cc mark up trend. By that rule of thumb it would be called a 800cc.

[(3.1416 / 4) x 2.756 in x 2.756 in x 1.917 in x 4 = 45.7437145156992 in3 ] x 16.387064

Edit: Oh, and to SlushboxTeggy, now do you see why expecting to see the exact cc/litre/cubic inch as a name or number listed is RETARTED. NO ONE does it. Not one manufacturer.

Last edited:
I can't stand the 2010 mustangs taillights, for some reason they look like total chit to me.

The new F150 Raptor is one of the best looking trucks out there.

2010Raptor.jpg

I'm not a truck person but if I were to buy a truck that would be the truck. too bad the base MSRP is 38K

There are a couple of privateers that are running one of these in the dakar rally IIRC, no backing of any kind, and they haven't had a catastrophic failure that I have heard about.

Back to Muffstanks....as long as my hatchie still whoops stock GT's...I'm happy!!! Just whooped a white one ('05 or something) the other day at a highway light. Some older guy and he was shocked. He said at the light, "Was that third gear scratch I heard?" I giggled lol Dumping into 3rd is when I was pulling past him....and that was after he jumped me off the line pretty hard....wasn't sure he wanted to race....but I was ready enough lol

Back to Muffstanks....as long as my hatchie still whoops stock GT's...I'm happy!!! Just whooped a white one ('05 or something) the other day at a highway light. Some older guy and he was shocked. He said at the light, "Was that third gear scratch I heard?" I giggled lol Dumping into 3rd is when I was pulling past him....and that was after he jumped me off the line pretty hard....wasn't sure he wanted to race....but I was ready enough lol

its gonna be closer now. supposedly the coyotes going to have 415 horses
anyone else feel its wrong for an american v8 to have a 7k redline? i know times are changing but geez, leave that precision shit to the Europeans amirite? bravo for the 25 mpg i guess

Back