Mustang of the day.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
I just saw this in Annapolis tonight, I couldn't help but take some pictures.

Outside of the COBRA on the back, the car looked very clean for a mustang, however the exhaust... what was the exhaust builder thinking? I have zero doubt that the slightest bump would cause sparks to fly. When he went though the intersection at a pretty slow speed, his exhaust was just barely clearing. Speed bumps have got to be fun.

cobra1.jpg

cobra2.jpg

i must know.

what car are YOU in?

that fuel guage is not from a z, a c350 or a tl...

aHAhhhhhhh. was it an older guy driving? either that or a young blonde girl.

and, i'm not trying to be stereotypical, I daily drive a mustang, and my dad drives one too. i just know how it goes... which is why i hate mine!

Thats how all exhaust is on the New Edge Cobras. Right from the factory. Its because theyre IRS and thats the only place that theres room for it.

My stepdad had a cobra. He was doing a 3 point turn in my driveway and backed into a 3 inch tall stump, putting a dent in the exhaust. Pretty ridiculous.

Definitely and 03-04 Cobra. I don't think I've ever seen an aftermarket exhaust stick down that far. I wonder if he did it himself.

Definitely and 03-04 Cobra. I don't think I've ever seen an aftermarket exhaust stick down that far. I wonder if he did it himself.

Its prally a cheap setup he saw in Jegs. Those pipes look bigger than 3 inch, which is worthless anyways.

Depends on if he upgraded his charger or not. The biggest problem with the 03-04s was the fact that they were breathing through a straw. Open up the intake/exhaust and it'll make 600+ horsepower for relatively cheap.

Newb said it right... The exhaust sits that low cause of the IRS.. My buddy has one and his sat that low stock, and with the Flowmaster exhaust he put on it.. and I've always wanted an 03-04 Cobra w/ a Kenne Bell blower...

Ya, KB cars are knockin down 800's now and KB has a blower in the R&D stages that clears 1000 horse no problem.

Back