Mustang owner owns himself.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
So I still dabble on this mustang board and today there was a thread about seeing a Dodge neon. I just laughed for 5 minutes straight after the one guy posted that link in there.

Read for yourself.

rice-mobile

Gotta love pure ignorance.

haha, dumbass. i almost rammed a fuckin mustang last night on the freeway. the cocksmoker was going slow in the fast lane so i came up on him and passed to the right. then he decides to be a dick and comes hauling ass up on me. i was like wtf? and gave him the brakes. so then he goes around me and swerves at my car. fucking piece of shit. so at that point i lost my cool, which i shouldn't have, and sped up a little and cut him off then launched my penny collection at his car. the dumbass ended up getting off on the same freeway as me, and i was basically just following him all the way home. i guess he thought i was really following him to do something, so he started hauling ass agian, so i didn't see him anymore.

weak
this is the kind of mustang ownage i was expecting

10-18-04.jpg

Well, I wouldn't be laughing if that's how he owned himself.

omg, worst web site ever. who the fuck makes their header image a PERCENT?

sure, works great on 1024... but that header image is the entire height of my browser due to the width of my monitor

omg, worst web site ever. who the fuck makes their header image a PERCENT?

sure, works great on 1024... but that header image is the entire height of my browser due to the width of my monitor

I know the owner of the board. He's not as l337 on the computer nerdiness as you. :p

Back