Mustang vs s2000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

These guys really "...walked his ass hard core" .I've never heard someone screem " SHIT!!" with such desperation before. Then the driver has nerve enough to say " That was dead even...basicly." Talk about being in denile.

:withstupid: By the look of the mirrors and dash, plus the sound of the exhuast, I'd say it was a '94 to '98 GT. Couldn't tell you wether it was 5.0 or 4.6 though.

Last edited:
well it dont matter to me ive never saw a fast mustang in stock trim, there all slow

From rolls, the S2000 will stomp on lots of cars. They shoulda gone from a dead stop.

V6 ?

From rolls, the S2000 will stomp on lots of cars. They shoulda gone from a dead stop.

V6 ?
s2k from a roll can stick with a high 13 second car at best.

Considering what that car was I would have to say stockish 4.6 gt 5spd.... and he sucked at driving. So probably a mid to low 14 second car.

in other words.... SLOOOOOOOOOW!

yeah those new ones that run low 13's stock are slooooowwww :D
I am from the midwest..... we have 13 second minivans.

if you don't run 11s, don't even try racing what we tow the race cars with.
if you aren't in the 10s, you really can't talk any trash
if you can't make a 9 flat or better pass, you aren't even close to the top street cars around here.

13s.... HA... 13s.....

and i was talking stock... not modified or prepped for any sort of racing.

considering the fact that the video shows a stock (or relatively stock) s2000. Say the s2000 is slow too :p

psshhhh 9 seconds huh? this is the northeast, we have 9 second tractors. if you arent running 7's you aint shit. :D

Last edited:
7's? PUULLEEEEEZ
This is the North man, my sled dogs will smoke your shit.
Our car's are so fast, man, they are like, really, fast.

daaaaaaammmmmmmmmnnnnnnn sonnn!!

fuck those slow cars like... elise's, exige's, evos, sti's, m3's, m5's, pretty much anything porsche, anything amg, any ferrari (non enzo lol), lambos, any aston, even the mclaren f1.

there will always be something faster. but by your theory anything ^^^ is slow..

/me being a dick.

Dead even basically. Typical mustang fuckwads can never seem to admit to losing to a Honda.

Wait... no there was one on modded mustangs that admitted being spanked by a turbo del sol.

(see Brian, shoulda kept yours) haha

Back