MW3 pre-order, best place

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
so I was wondering where everyone was pre-ordering MW3?
i think i might go with amazon or something and just have it mailed to me
not committed to doing some midnight shit, or even going to a mad house video game store to pick it up

so amazon and best buy appear not to have hardened available for pre-order any longer
a couple on amazon going for $200

Last edited:
i dont plan on pre-ordering.. probably wont even get it at release.. still working on FM4 so i'll be busy for another month

If you want it delivered, then Amazon fo sho. I have it at GameStop and I'm picking it up at midnigh, but it's close enough to my house where I can walk and I have the 8th off of work, so I'll probably stay up all night and play.

I thought you were sticking with Black Ops, bro? :D

Ive got mine through Gamestop. I didnt spring for hardened either.

Didn't get in early enough for the hardened edition. :( So midnight at Wally World it is for me.

I might end up waiting to buy the hardened edition used or something.
so many decisions to make, its not like i need something new to play, i still have a long way to go on blops
i could even borrow MW2 from the inlaws and play through that game.

Is there really a point to the hardened edition once its used though? I honestly don't know. If its perks are code based like Forza I'd think not.

its basically the regular game used.. its only a hardened or LE to whomever buys it..

Downloadable Games

What would be a good pay site to download something like mw2 or similar type games?

For PC?

store.steampowered.com

Can't help ya if you mean console. Not even sure you can do that.

For PC?

store.steampowered.com

Can't help ya if you mean console. Not even sure you can do that.

Yeah, you can download Black Ops now from the PSN and XBL stores, but I don't think MW2 is out there for purchase yet. And if you're talking about like a torrent or something, yeah I don't know where you'd be able to get console versions...

the last time i had a shared game it was on 3.5" drives, some monkey island shit
i wouldn't mind having a borrowed copy of mw2 or black ops for PC
especially if i could play multiplayer at work

i wish you could have all the accounts joined together, PC, Xbox and PS3.

Back