MX-6 Shell PERFECT KLZE CANDIDATE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pageusaf

Ok for anybody who isn't aware, the Mx-6 is mechanically identical to the ford probe... This is a 1993 Mx6 LS (2.5l V6, 165hp) that has a bad front head. The cam is locked up.

Now theres a very big phase right now a lot of 2nd gen probe/mx6 owners are going through, and they are putting the JDM KLZE (200hp 2.5l v6) engine into this car. Its a direct swap, exact same block as the KL03 (stock 2.5l v6) but the difference is the compression, and a more aggressive head. The engines run about $1000 shipped so to anyone wanting a 200hp KLZE swap done to a great looking shell here it is.

$700 OBO YOU PICK IT UP<-- Shoot me offers
Willing to deliver up to 2/3hr drive, compensation for car dolly/trailer rental and gas will be added to final sale price.

204k on Body. Perfect candidate for a KLZE swap, but I bought a WRX so I no longer need the shell. KLZE was my original plan until I came across a WRX which was a deal too good to pass up.

Body is almost flawless, dent in front left fender which is definitely poppable if thats a word.... minor dings and what not over the body, hood has slight dings. Its in good condition, but with the expected body of a car thats 14yrs old.

Interior is ALMOST mint. The seats are good with very little wear, the dash is literally flawless (will provide closer pictures if necissary) and the only thing wrong with the interior is a small (i mean about 3/8'') cigarette burn between the 2 back seats. Everything else functions great.

The reason its a Shell.
Engine: Front cam is froze up. Engine is fine, rear head is fine. Cylinders theoretically have good compression because the engine ran great before the cam froze up. I tried checking compression but only got four good readings. This is obviously explained because if the cam and timing belt isn't moving, then 2 cylinders could be open.

New - Fuel pump, fuel pump relay ($80 lol), spark plugs, fuel filter, k/n oil filter, brake lines, fuel lines, rear windshield seal (dont worry about leaks), exhaust gaskets, lowering springs, pacesetter MUFFLER (on the 2 1/4'' stock exhaust, sounds good), and a literally BRAND NEW exedy clutch, not even broke in yet.

Cruise control, power locks, power windows all work great.

Water pump/timing belt/timing belt tensioner replaced @ 182k miles. A new timing belt will be needed because when the cam froze it took a few ribs off the belt. Comes with Wheels that have tires but will NEED replaced.

Heres pics. Wheels shown do not come with it.

Car

Dent in fender

Interior

The wheels that come with it

And i figured I'd throw in a pic of the free-standing trunk.

Last edited:
LOL

thats a good one

you haul it $700, I haul it try $1100, i aint payin you to take my car away i'd rather do the swap myself

That's actually a pretty good deal. I love that body style. Bump for you!

ttt, nice clean SHELL i know its not a honda but its nice and sounds good!

I'll need a little bit more than that for delivery...... just gas and car dolly rental which considering where you live will be something like $80-150

i just block people im not gonna be dealling with anymore

i have a stupid amount of people on my buddy list from past customers

but yea im glad the mx6 wont be your's any longer...you deserve a honda

i just block people im not gonna be dealling with anymore

i have a stupid amount of people on my buddy list from past customers

but yea im glad the mx6 wont be your's any longer...you deserve a honda

thanks, i have a honda it gets sold friday. i drive a wrx

bump $689!!!!!!

Back