My 16 year old brother is hammered

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
So yea. I supplied the alcohol, he's supplying the comedy. He drank a screwdriver that was a 1/4 OJ and 3/4s vodka and that was the beginning of the end. He has left 5 minute voicemails on about 5 friends cells and has been on the phone with one of my friend's prospect girl for about half an hour simply with simple game, random bullshit and a bunch of corny ass pick up lines. This is the closest I have ever come to pissing myself from laughter over such a long period of time.

Ok I wrote down quotes after they just got too good to forget. Here are a few of them.

"I speak spanish, "tu eres un mochila". Yea your a backpack"

"im cute and i got game, its a double impact"

"dont u think we should end womens sufferage" (which was answered with a yes)

"yo fuckin, i mean friggin, gotta watch the language in front of the ladies. actually thats my sister and her friend. fuck those girls"

"yo ho ur not going to bed, i tell u when u go to bed. yea, its like that ho"

"o i thought i covered the mouthpiece for that comment, my bad "

"1/2 drunk?, im 3/4 drunk"

"wat was i drinking tonight? i tell u wat i was drinking tonight.... wait wat was i drinking tonight? yea vodka. thats weat i drank tonight"

"men dont cry. they fight for their right to party"

"yo stop fartin on my legs"

"yo its joey b, im gay, im not interested in u, i like dudes"(when he was on my friend joe's cell)

"so where do u strip?"

"yo joe is crying and throwing up in the corner. Hes a bitch AND cant drink"

"come here, ill make u feel better"

Putting myself in your shoes and picturing that, that's fucking funny.

Putting myself in your shoes and picturing that, that's fucking funny.
I had one drink, so it wasn't a "funny just because I was drunk" situation. Knowing my brother and his antics makes it hilarious to picture.

Damn must run in the family:
young drinking

Hahahahaha
"yo its joey b, im gay, im not interested in u, i like dudes"(when he was on my friend joe's cell)
^^^now thats fucked

Joe was sitting right there laughing.

sad.

no 16 yr old should be getting cocked.

get ready to follow in your drunken footsteps. Hey, at least you'll have a bed-mate for rehab.

sad.

no 16 yr old should be getting cocked.

get ready to follow in your drunken footsteps. Hey, at least you'll have a bed-mate for rehab.
He was drinking with his friends before he came home to me and my boy having a few. And at 16 he is a Junior in HS. He wasn't drinking this time last year. He'll be fine. He watched 3 siblings make mistakes before him with alcohol and drugs.

i was drinking straight vodka out of coffee mugs when i was 16...

LOL. Good shit.

I'm a college drunk ass, I just don't volunteer stories.

Alcohol at 13, sex at 18, how the fuck did that happen?

ahahahahahaaa lol....for me alcohol at 13 sex at 14 and sneaking into strip joints at 16 what next?....AND NO BABY YET.....

Back