My 16 year old brother is hammered

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turbo: No, i live in Vermont. Weed is vermonts #1 crop.

Cel: never heard of the cannibus card?? On 4/20 3-years ago there was a "rally" at UVM and students all congregated on a grassy area and smoked mad weed. Funny thing, a friend of mine from highschool set it up and got arressted... and expelled... then sued uvm, got a lot of cash and back in school.

I've never heard of a cannibis card either. Maybe that's because everyone in AK smokes. The police only get involved if someone complains, then they usually only "confiscate" your stash :D
What's the deal with these cards?

they busted a friend of mines party and he had an 8 hose hooka sitting on the table when they walked in... all they said is turn the music down. who the fuck blares Bob at two in the morning though... besides us? i think no one... could be wrong. Bob is the shit.,..
At 2 in the morning we haven't even really begun to party. But we also don't usually blare Bob unless it's on the play list.

do you and seany-izzle both live in canada? here in laurel the cops don't give two shits about who does what anymore...

Montana= number 1 highest ranked in the consuption of meth and highest DUI crash ratio in the USA... oh yeah baby. that's something to be proud of...

they busted a friend of mines party and he had an 8 hose hooka sitting on the table when they walked in... all they said is turn the music down. who the fuck blares Bob at two in the morning though... besides us? i think no one... could be wrong. Bob is the shit.,..

Wait a sec. YOu're from laurel? My cousins live in Laurel.

Sylus and I forget the other's name. My aunt tammy drives a new GTO out there and rips around.

correct me if im wrong, but a cannibis card is a card you can get in Cali. Its the cannibis card that allows you buy medicinal marijuana from doctors. However, im not sure the exact requirements to get one. I guess with the school, it gives them an excuse to ok it for people who "need" it.

Wait a sec. YOu're from laurel? My cousins live in Laurel.

Sylus and I forget the other's name. My aunt tammy drives a new GTO out there and rips around.
sylus weaver and eli and yes i know tammi, she is the shit. i was good friends of eli's and the foreign exchange student they had named Nu. oh yeah... i know em:D

if you ever come out to laurel look me up.

change of plans... 2 friends are buying a zip. Going to friends house to smoke alllll of said zip plus the 1/4 i have.

Oh man, tomorrow shall be a great day.

By my calculations, that's .4167 Oz per man.
If we don't hear from you for a few days, we'll know why.

By my calculations, that's .4167 Oz per man.
If we don't hear from you for a few days, we'll know why.
lets see you try that with a vaporizer

sylus weaver and eli and yes i know tammi, she is the shit. i was good friends of eli's and the foreign exchange student they had named Nu. oh yeah... i know em:D

if you ever come out to laurel look me up.

hell yeah! small world. !

Klyph: Actually there will be 4 people... so my calculations come to 8.75 grams per person (28+7)/4.

In a vape??? Id LOVE to, i havent hit a vape in sooo long. I bet i could do 8.75 to my face, i wouldnt be able to walk, but ill sure as hell try.

reminds me of a trip to Castleton College (in vt) where my friend goes. I brought down a 1/2 and we rolled the entire thing into one massive 12 inch long blunt. We had 6 people tokin on it and we smoked it for an hour straight.. with a huge roach leftover. Which equates to 2.33 grams a person but dude.. i was fuckin stoned out of my mind. I stood up about 35 minutes into it to get some water... i wobbled the whole way to the kitchen, walking was definately tough. btw, i suggest everyone to try it sometime :p

Jeebus, I don't think 8.75 grams in one sitting is even possible. Me, my brother, and 3 of my friends smoked a 1/4oz blunt in a small room to celebrate graduation. The entire room was hotboxed so thick that you had to lay on the floor to get any breathable air. I was the first person to break the box because I was having trouble breathing. Everyone else was like "Thank god he opened the door, I can't move" I don't remember WTF we did for the rest of that day.

i remember the first time i smoked a bowl...we were playing halor...then i had to go pee...and so i went to the bathroom...took my piss (luckily i got the pee out first)...everything was in tunnel vision...i tried to exit the bathroom...but before i could get my hand to the door knob...i fell on the floor for a minute or two...then i got up...and didnt know where i was...lol...my friends bathroom was pink...so my first thought was..."Wow...how did I end up at some girls place? Did I get lucky???"...lol...then reality set in and i was like...o yeaaaaaaaaa...he has a pink bathroom...and im high...yup yup...then went back to playing halo...

Jeebus, I don't think 8.75 grams in one sitting is even possible. Me, my brother, and 3 of my friends smoked a 1/4oz blunt in a small room to celebrate graduation. The entire room was hotboxed so thick that you had to lay on the floor to get any breathable air. I was the first person to break the box because I was having trouble breathing. Everyone else was like "Thank god he opened the door, I can't move" I don't remember WTF we did for the rest of that day.
updates on condition tomorrow night. :ph34r: :ph34r:

We're gonna start at 5-5:30pm since we all work tomorrow, but we're gonna try and spread it out til midnight. That's still more than a gram an hour ^_^ Should be good times.

Yeah I went like 3 summer's ago for my great Grandpa's bday (tammi's dad). He lives on the res way the fuck out there. Like 2 hours from laurel on a gravel rode.

We were there for 4th of july. Eli and Sylus and I made some sick sparkler bombs. That was back when I believe sylus was driving the sick ass green old school car. I forget what model, I wanna say impala.

Yeah I went like 3 summer's ago for my great Grandpa's bday (tammi's dad). He lives on the res way the fuck out there. Like 2 hours from laurel on a gravel rode.

We were there for 4th of july. Eli and Sylus and I made some sick sparkler bombs. That was back when I believe sylus was driving the sick ass green old school car. I forget what model, I wanna say impala.
thunderchicken... it's a badass car. they live like 4 blocks from me.

IT'S 420 BABY!!!

weed-marijuana-myspace-glitter-graphic-5.gif

Back