My 1986 Honda Accord H/B LS/Vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Awesome car! Truly something that I HAVE NOT seen before! :thumbsup:

An idea I have thought about was that since the body style of that Gen Accord reminds me of an AE86 so much, I always think about swapping in the F20 from an S2000, converting to RWD and bolting up some good suspension parts. Then see how well it does through some twistys!! :driver:

Quoted post[/post]]
Awesome car! Truly something that I HAVE NOT seen before! :thumbsup:

An idea I have thought about was that since the body style of that Gen Accord reminds me of an AE86 so much, I always think about swapping in the F20 from an S2000, converting to RWD and bolting up some good suspension parts. Then see how well it does through some twistys!! :driver:

I have had wet dreams of that before, but it's not very plossible unless you have gobs of cash and a good work place. Thanks for all the replies, I have put alot of work into this ride and there is more to come. I went to the junkyard and got an 88-89 accor bumper and a first gen integra lip

newsize.jpg

Much nicer when it's clean. I like that car, you made a good choice.

Talk about a wolf in sheep's clothing :)

Quoted post[/post]]
what are you makin? 125 to the wheels?

definitely gotta fix that bro...sleepers gotta be KICK ass.

Saw this dude at one of our street races in Mesquite. Rolls up in a AE86, full roll cage and a helmet. were all just like "WTF IS UP WITH THIS GUY" (some how none of us noticed the M/T symbol on his rear wheels). This dude is running a T77 Turbo SBC Chevy 400.....in an AE86. he wouldnt pop the hood until someone raced him. Put it this way, he took down a mustang i KNOW to have 750WHP...by 2 cars. Made 500 bucks and set my bar for sleepers.

Since this was on the street, the start wasnt anything to write home about (750hp and 800+HP will make ya car flip if you hit it too hard)
dude. youre an idiot. youre from mesquite. says it right there. all the " racers" out there are morons. wtf is sleeper about a damn caged car with SLICKS. gee wiz.
125 to the wheels? yea right buddy. its an lsvtec. even untuned bone stock itll make abou 165. :heist:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
what are you makin? 125 to the wheels?

definitely gotta fix that bro...sleepers gotta be KICK ass.

Saw this dude at one of our street races in Mesquite. Rolls up in a AE86, full roll cage and a helmet. were all just like "WTF IS UP WITH THIS GUY" (some how none of us noticed the M/T symbol on his rear wheels). This dude is running a T77 Turbo SBC Chevy 400.....in an AE86. he wouldnt pop the hood until someone raced him. Put it this way, he took down a mustang i KNOW to have 750WHP...by 2 cars. Made 500 bucks and set my bar for sleepers.

Since this was on the street, the start wasnt anything to write home about (750hp and 800+HP will make ya car flip if you hit it too hard)
dude. youre an idiot. youre from mesquite. says it right there. all the " racers" out there are morons. wtf is sleeper about a damn caged car with SLICKS. gee wiz.
125 to the wheels? yea right buddy. its an lsvtec. even untuned bone stock itll make abou 165. :heist:

Chill out dude, I think he was joking :ph34r:

NICE!!! good pick, i really like the car, simple and sweet, sounds good too, al least from the interior. good stuf bro! i've seen to many of those types of cars fall apart and abused, good to see someone is taking car of the older cars!
~Ryan

1987 accord

hello all ive got a new sport for the hondas its called dirt track racing front wheel drives.it is a blast have won once allready yall keep it real see ya bill;)

Weird to bring up an old thread for a post that doesn't make sense but I never saw this when it was new so I'm not complaining.

Ya that was a weird way of bringin a dead thread back to life, but whatever. This was before i got on HS, so i enjoyed the pics. Old school hondas rule!

whoa. i was wondering why this came back. this thread is too cool to lock. you dont see an lsvtec accord every day. I didnt even notice that someone called me out on a joke i made. crazy.

Back