My 1990 CRX Si Turbo. Pics and videos inside.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The shitvic has an F plate now, so I can't drive that bitch or I'd go. No sense in racing the Jeep. lol

nice single stick setup. what kinda power #'s did it put down on the last tune? +rep for a clean ass rexxie

def a clean rex man...goes damn good to! i see u said u were gonna put in a 89 si tranny..you plannin on replacing the clutch to while your in there? i think your gonna have to because from what i remember the input shaft is bigger on the 90-91 transmissions...just thought id throw that out there in case u weren't prepared to buy a clutch when u did the swap

Last edited:
def a clean rex man...goes damn good to! i see u said u were gonna put in a 89 si tranny..you plannin on replacing the clutch to while your in there? i think your gonna have to because from what i remember the input shaft is bigger on the 90-91 transmissions...just thought id throw that out there in case u weren't prepared to buy a clutch when u did the swap
your close the 88 has a different spline count the 89 to 91 are the same splines.the difference between the 89 and 90-91 is the fly wheel and clutch are 200 mm on the 89 and 212 on the 90 to 91 so i am using a 90 flywheel and the corresponding 212 mm clutch. the 89 tranny was actually already in my car for a few months until it shattered the spiders. here is a video of it happening ;) thanks for looking in.
YouTube - How to kill spiders

Last edited:
:hitit: big thumbs up to a fellow PA man, that is a very clean rex. It has all the right ingredients of class and the power to back it up. Awesome sleeper you have there....

Glad this got bumped, I missed it the first time around. Sweet ass CRX. I was going to build a turbo one too, then I lost my job, couldn't buy the shell and eventually had to sell the motor.

Back