My 19th b/day!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

delsolty

Well I'm turning 19 this 25th, and I have not got shit form my pals or any girlz I know. My mom is out of town for 4 weeks and she can't make it back to see me. I have been suck for 3 days and now just started feeling better. I call in sick for work and I have 3 days to go nuts. My pals are not wanting to do anything at all!!! The girl that was going to stay with me for my b/day is with her b/f!! Now this is what I have come up with.

1-I got a $400 check at my work!!!(But my work thinks I'm sick)

2-I live just 2 hours form The Big EASY (New Orleans)!!!!

3-I think I just need to get a car and hit the road to get away form the shit I'm going to hear on Monday form my work!

Now the thing is do I go to New Orleans for the weekend or stay at home sitting around thinking about why my life sucks?????

What would you do???

If my pals come THEY WOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR ANYTHING!!!!!ANYTHING!!!

I feel for ya, my 22nd birthday is on the 30th, and I've got nothing planned so far either. <_<

I'm such a :tardcart:

Or nobody really gives a shit about you, just another thought. J/k Happy B-day, I would hang out with you, but you live too far away.

Ok so far I have call 3 people and they said , that they can't go and shit!!! So I got 3 more people I'm going to call up. I hope one says yeah !!!

I'm a People, call me I'll say yeah! only problem is that I live in Oregon... Happy b-day tomorrow!!! :bday:

Back