My 2016 Fiesta ST

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh?
Subaru 2015 WRX 6-speed. i labelled it for you.

shift pattern

1-3-5
2-4-6-R

hOlmQMr.jpg
I do not think you can get a front wheel drive gearbox laid out anywhere near like that, I'm going to drive the car for about two years and trade it in on something bigger and faster until then I have a sweet ass daily thats funny shit to drive and very quick, boost is amazing

Also after driving both vehicles and the $10,000 price range difference the Fiesta is more fun in my opinion and not much less power, like all around the Fiesta is a lot more fun to drive car, the focus is larger and has a little bit more power but did not feel anywhere near as planted to the road and all around sports car feeling

I do not think you can get a front wheel drive gearbox laid out anywhere near like that

actually FWD transmission are exactly like that. just with the input and output shafts stood up. there's a gear on the diff side of the output shaft which spins the diff (and hence axles)

RSX Type-S 6-speed:

120407img_017.jpg

the gear stack is exactly the same order as my subaru pic 1-R-2-3-4-5-6. R is always noticeable because it's usually a straight cut gear vs the standard helical gears that OEMs usually use.

Lil dent in fender , scratch on wheel and fender and broken mirror trim, luckily its not really noticeable and all the tire marks whiped off, luckily was not my fault and will be fixed at his cost
20151204_201602.jpg

Before clean up
20151204_201342.jpg
20151204_201352.jpg
20151204_201359.jpg
20151204_201418.jpg
20151204_201617.jpg

I am so bummed out right now, I was going down the highway just cruising and out of nowhere car beside me Wham into my drivers side

I feel like somebody shot my puppy ... 57 other cars and nobody ever hit me...lol it is what it is and can he fixed and could have been alot worse but it sucks

Freaking sucks, probably some asshole texting. I had to do the old drive down the median on a 2 lane highway the other morning to avoid some texting asshole driving down the middle of the road.

sucks man. other people are why we can't have nice things

I know right the car had 202 miles on it, and the first dent and scratch did not get put in the car by me like WTF, at least nobody got hurt and the dude didn't haul ass off on me

Should I get these to cover all the ford logos on the car ? I also am planning on debadging the fiesta and auto nation emblems off the trunk (correctly) also hate to sound stupid but what can I do to the car without voiding the warranty ? I know tune is out of the question unless from cobb through the dealer

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-06-23-45-11.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-06-23-45-11.png
    283.6 KB · Views: 236
Back