My 2016 Fiesta ST

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

received_10153157749432237.jpeg

certifit brah

this is in the long list of "things i vehemently hate". Insurance lowballs your repair costs, repair shops jack up the rates and then use cheap ass aftermarket parts, labor quality in 2016 in generally shit. Insurance wins, the shop wins, the shop employee wins, and the person who gets fucked is the person who didn't do anything wrong.

Often times shops quote the most expensive parts, overestimate the hours, and shortcut quality. Profit here, here, and here. It's a scam that should be illegal, but sadly it's not. This is exactly what happened to my motorcycle. Instead of buying OEM parts that WERE PAINT MATCHED FROM THE FACTORY, they tried to cut corners and repair the parts so they could keep the extra profit between the parts cost they billed and the repair cost. And this was a well known shop, not some backyard hackers.

/rant

agreed.

i've found hyundai sells unfinished body panels. but atleast i could guarantee both times my replacement front end was from hyundai OEM parts.

It came unfinished from ford, im having a very professional and high end shop do my car they are a customer of mine TL Collision of marietta, literally all they do are porches , ferraris and bmws and other high end cars
20160115_165043.jpg
20160115_165226.jpg

Back