MY 525hp @ 22psi CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

has this forum always been so clogged up with ....stuff....? i like that celerity amuses without being a total dick though. that is thoughtful i think.

You havent been here enough. right CEL? Celerity is normally the biggest dick of all. Sophisticated dick at that.

and no its normally not like that. Its a little slow here on HS. Not alot of stuff is going on so we are all pretty much posting anywhere we can. I can't leave the damn members lounge

being Celerity like usual:D You wouldnt happen to be calling him out on a BS would you:ph34r:

No, not at all. That intake and fuel pressure system looks cool, I AM really interested in it.

I'm thinking of going ITB for my next CRX build, and was interested in the distribution box that he has tacked on there.

No, not at all. That intake and fuel pressure system looks cool, I AM really interested in it.

I'm thinking of going ITB for my next CRX build, and was interested in the distribution box that he has tacked on there.

distribution box? please clarify what/were your speaking of.
:huh:and for fuel, im taking a stab at what your going towards, S300 hondata tuned by Bisimoto, Aerodyne regulator,and 750cc squirts.

distribution box? please clarify what/were your speaking of.
:huh:and for fuel, im taking a stab at what your going towards, S300 hondata tuned by Bisimoto, Aerodyne regulator,and 750cc squirts.
oohh.. I see it now. The jpg "anos.jpg". I guess that's a wetshot of nitrous. I thought it was the main fuel delivery before mousing over the image.

Everything else is pretty cool. How much of this project is yours ?

Before you answer... be prepared to answer more questions.

Not bad at all. My sleeved stock bore gsr 60-1 @ 22psi on c12 went 10.20 @ 141 in an eg hatch, full interior. Drove it there, put the slicks on, drove it home on street tires =) I was using DEFI ver.6 in that car. I put down 551whp, 383 wtq. No cage at the time, so they wouldnt let me run again until it was caged but that pass was my personal best in it. more suspension work and a bigger tire and perhaps more boost would have put me close to a 9 second pass.

and no its normally not like that. Its a little slow here on HS. Not alot of stuff is going on so we are all pretty much posting anywhere we can. I can't leave the damn members lounge

i have to say it is addicting... but as long as we are having fun and learning. which i am... ^_^

and with celerity, it doesn't seem like he attacks until he has most of the evidence. you (cel) are like an entertaining weed-puller to me.

The question has been raised that you may be a fraud .

While I'm interested in the car, seriously, we have to get to the bottom of this.

Take a pic of you in front of the car with a sign that says "fuck you Hondaswap"

Aerodyne doesn't make an FPR...just as a side note Cel.

I know Aeromotive does, but as far as I know Aerodyne sounds like some sort of an aircraft powerplant manufacturer.

And if you by chance are NOT a fraud, please tell me about the some of the tuning. What MAP sensor are you running, and what boost controller.

The question has been raised that you may be a fraud .

While I'm interested in the car, seriously, we have to get to the bottom of this.

Take a pic of you in front of the car with a sign that says "fuck you Hondaswap"

What is the scoop with that body ?

Yes, the body. Tell me about the Body.

Neat.. Tell me about the fuel system

Name is JEFF, my brothers name is JOEY, last name DALTON, We own a shop in Hesperia Ca.MySpace.com - J&J PERFORMANCE - 28 - Male - HESPERIA, US - www.myspace.com/jnjperformance
, so run your check, "ALL YOU HATIN, MOTHAFUCKERS," I thought this was a fuckin import forum, a place people got together to talk about their rides, import performance, and to get a lil' tech help when needed, shit,, all I see is a bunch of interagating fuckin wanna b :police:olice:" class="inlineimg" />'s. I said some shit earlier this week to some people that was out of line,, and I manned up and apologized to those members for that, but all you other members, trying to run some late "forumhero" investagation,,, "FUCK OFF". Stop checkin the most active thread list, then trying to jump on that member while their down,,, well, sorry that shit was two days ago, (done:solved:squashed) If i was some other member with some crx with bolt ons or whatever other kinda car that doesnt have (525hp) ya'll wouldnt be saying or quistioning shit."SOO, I aint here to prove shit to no one or no group, that comes every track day for me..;) So go post somewhere else, hit some other forum rookie up if hes really got a 4to1 header or a real AEM intake. cuz this rookie didnt sign up for that game

"I Thought Jealousy Was A Bitch Trate":fuckyou2:

you should understand that there is a lot of bullshit that goes through these pages and people bragging about big numbers usually attract attention. not to mention that most people, when they see a car like this one pictured, start asking lots of questions because they are truly interested in the setup. if you aren't here to 'prove shit to no one' then tech threads on what you have done to the car are a lot better self introduction than a thread in all caps with a big number. and i am being sincere with posting these thoughts. hope you take it constructively. :) cel was setting you up for major fun points by asking you to pose with the car... that would truly be funny.

Yeah, honestly, I didn't see any harm. I mean, fuck, I'd do it in a heartbeat (the fuck you hondaswap pic) just for shits. That's all he asked you to do. Everything else was just questions about it. There's so much shit in these forums where people will find a very well built car, copy pics, post them on here as their own. It's bull. Nobody likes bull. So just chill.

Back