My 79 1200

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yayy the Innovative 60a Street
20170127_190257.jpg
mounts showed up today also

I scored a 91 CRX SI transmission today and linkage with a hundred fourteen thousand miles on it, putting my mock-up engine together this weekend so we can fabricate some mounts for this bad boy
20170130_181256.jpg

20170130_191044.jpg
20170130_191409.jpg
I had a company in Jacksonville FL make me a engine harness for the obd0 dohc zc to use obd1 injectors and the wiring for the dual cam dist and exhaust cam sensor it came out soooooo nice im beyond happy its going to make engine wiring a breeze and my new door popper kit with fobs came in also

Attachments

• 20170130_191044.jpg
    20170130_191044.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 178
I wish I had some input here but this build is waaay out of my wheelhouse lol. Just following along

im just glad its finally happening , when this thread started years ago it was a shit show now im actually building the car ive always wanted its exciting , still a long way to go, we should have the motor sitting in the car and ready to come back out for paint in 2ish weeks

Well Monotech the company that made my wiring harness found out what my build was through Facebook and now wants to put their decals on my car , anyone hit him up for harness needs !

Last edited:
whoop whoop the QuickCar ignition/start power kit came in today , and the stroked/cammed 5-Speed swap is sold saturday
20170131_204810.jpg

Just my .02 I had that alarm and it was SUPER touchy. A cat could jump on my car and it would go off. Ended up just locking the car without the alarm 95% of the time.

Just my .02 I had that alarm and it was SUPER touchy. A cat could jump on my car and it would go off. Ended up just locking the car without the alarm 95% of the time.
It's not a car alarm it's just a module out of one , the signal is going to open my driver or passenger door with lock/unlock on the door popper kit

man didnt even tape up the carb. amateurs.
I mean it's not the motor that matters anymore LOL the 1200 motor is sold and getting picked up Saturday I'll come by early and wipe it off with a dirty rag LOL and most that dust is on there from the engine sitting next the car while getting sanded and would blow right off, it's definitely not an amateur shop

Back