my 89 si build, *pics*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

imho its a honda, with or without a body kit its still a ricer, kinda like saying "dont put a scoop on your mustang, it will look like a muscle car"

so you're saying a mustang looks like a muscle car as is? i don't see it at all, but i guess that all depends on your opinion of the terms. if you consider a ricer as anything that's made in japan, as you've demonstrated you do, then what are you doing on these forums?

so you're saying a mustang looks like a muscle car as is? i don't see it at all, but i guess that all depends on your opinion of the terms. if you consider a ricer as anything that's made in japan, as you've demonstrated you do, then what are you doing on these forums?
because hes got a b16 and a honda..
and this IS hondaswap rite?:D

lol not all japan cars are ricers, but to me if its made in japan and has a fart can muffler its pretty much rice matierial... its just mho, i havnt decided on what to do with the body kit but im deffinatly using the z3 fenders cuz the stockers are dented up. oh a quick question, whats the diffrence betwween a canadian car and other honda??

lol not all japan cars are ricers, but to me if its made in japan and has a fart can muffler its pretty much rice matierial... its just mho, i havnt decided on what to do with the body kit but im deffinatly using the z3 fenders cuz the stockers are dented up. oh a quick question, whats the diffrence betwween a canadian car and other honda??
Z3 fenders are so gay. I'd rather have dented stock ones than Z3 ones.

There is nothing different between Canadian Hondas and American Hondas, they have different models though.

got some updates and a few pics, it in and runs decent. throwing a few codes including 6= cylinder code, and i think its because my dizzy wiring is backwards as i didnt have plugs on it and the wires didnt match up( 4 wires that didnt color match) so i guessed... and 2 of them are for the cylinder sensor. i used the stock exhaust mani and downpipe(think its stock) and it barely fits behind the cross member (bout 1/4 space) so i think im going to have to cut it some, and the damn hood barely closes, the wngine sits really high. but its coming along i think the tranny is busted though as i only have 3 gears 1,3,5th.. but i have some play in the shifter so that could be my problem.
33ucspd.jpg

this is where you lost me
a race wheel, blue glow guages, side mirrors with l.e.d lights,halo headlights, and a few other misc stuff

also the body kit, dump it, go oem. and you lost me again when you said a mustang is a muscle car.

i dont know about the body kit yet, it came with the car so it cost me nothing, i like the design so i might put it on. and as for the other stuff i already have it so im putting it on. my main focus is getting it running right, i need to decide on the seats i have the stock si seats(excellent condition) and the seats in it now is from a 95 dx i believe, and the back seat is from the same dx, also excellent condition.

my ef is from canada and it has the seatbelts atached to the doors. i dont think there is a difrence other than the US and canadian stickers

Back