My 91 Mx-5 miata

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If you want to look at it that way..
Stickers: value -
Smoked lights: value -
What appears to be lawn trim attached with wood screws to the front bumper: value -

In the words of E, you have flat brimmed the shit out of this car. It will now only appeal to other flat brimmers. value -

should have saved up for a FM lip, or something that does the car justice. now it looks like you be plowin' cow patties.

should have saved up for a FM lip, or something that does the car justice. now it looks like you be plowin' cow patties.

This fool save up for anything? lol yeah right.

If he can't trade for it or rip it up from around the house or the neighbors house, it aint going on his car.

No more pictures? It's been a few hours since we've seen a 3/4 shot of the car.

935850_10153061492145076_1851676182_n.jpg

awwww look.... there it is next to a Miata that doesn't cry itself to sleep at night

You finally make a trade up, then you are getting into trading down again.

meh caps look ok I guess, need moar low, I only traded because these have brand new tires in them, and the 7 spokes were literally about bald, these will do till I can get better wheels
944600_10153064311825076_1287050387_n.jpg

EP3Moschini is selling two complete sets of BMW wheels with excellent tread.

One is an 18" Mille Miglia 5 point wheel that's stunning. The others are 20" from an X.

i have bottlecaps on my EF and hate them. the only good thing about them is they are powder coated and have brand new tires.

Is it a 'cool' thing now to take shitty stock wheels that most BMW owners throw away and put them on your car as an 'upgrade'?

Serious question.

who said anything about a upgrade ? do I like these wheels ? not really, are they shitty ... yes, but do they have brand new tires ? yes, which is a +1 compared to my bald ass 7 spokes, one less thing I have to worry about driving 60+ miles a day for work

theres this thing. called buying tires. maybe you've heard of it?

they dont have to come as a set.

Back