My 91 Mx-5 miata

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

theres this thing. called buying tires. maybe you've heard of it?

they dont have to come as a set.

havent had time here lately, working 60+ hrs a week, and between rent, utilities, and tag/insuring, paying ga's new 6% ad valorem tax , and insuring it, im whiped out on cash for 2 weeks, needed tires now

nothing wrong with swapping wheels for new tires... i used to do it all the time. mostly i got lucky with better wheels.

why when they are both shit wheels and you can trade free for good tires, and yes the sho had brand new firestone firehawk 205/50/16s

havent had time here lately, working 60+ hrs a week, and between rent, utilities, and tag/insuring, paying ga's new 6% ad valorem tax , and insuring it, im whiped out on cash for 2 weeks, needed tires now

in my areas we have tire shops that will sell used tires. I have the greatest luck there.

In CT, I have Disanti Tire. I pay $20 each for 17x8 with decent tread. It gets me through a season.

I'll be picking up some used tires for the Mustang in a week or so.

I can understand if you don't have the cash upfront, but are used tires even worth it? Will a good new tire last longer? I bought used tires in college and they never seemed to last long.

Of course a good new tire will last longer... But at 5-10x the cost. If youve gotta have tires right now (or to last a season as Cel said) but you don't have the cash you do what you have to. I'd definitely go that route before trading down.

I usually buy used tires lol soo now a buddy of mine wants to trade me 14 steelies + cash for my caps lol and the steelies have nice nitto tires

Jesus christ. You can put 4 on your car, 1 in your spare well and still have 9 to sell, or scrap or trade for... square? Would square wheels be the next step down?

Seriously though, you're going to trade ugly lightish wheels for hideous heavy, 2 dollar wheels. Poor small creature.

I usually buy used tires lol soo now a buddy of mine wants to trade me 14 steelies + cash for my caps lol and the steelies have nice nitto tires

image.png

Did you try to paint your car?
Atleast the truck in the background is cool, please don't touch it ever

in just over a week you have managed to completely fucking ruin this car
7/24
00808_8SYt0LmwniX_600x450.jpg

8/2
1098022_10153070655450076_153656985_n.jpg

you took it from a perfectly respectable stock roadster
to a flat brimmer POS that looks like it was shit out of a trailer park with rectal herpes

retarded ass stickers
shitty fucking home depot lip
paint now looks like it was put on with a brush in a dust storm
fugly ass wheels
shitty looking tinted signal lights

seriously.... you need to fucking stop

go back to fucking up cars that no one gives a shit about

or do the entire automotive world a huge favor and just light yourself on fire

Serious question.

Can we either make Dickskate his own section of the board, and ONLY allow him to post there; or give him ONE thread, and only allow him to post THERE?

Back