My 91 Mx-5 miata

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

also have to realize 2mp shitty brick cameraphone pic

Why haven't you traded it up to a better phone?

671px-Charcolatesmall.jpg

WTF did you polish it with sandpaper?

seriously yall need to lay off of the bullshit, just had this phone for years, if it aint broke, why upgrade, it gets wifi, youtube, and gets on facebook, I talk worse about it than it is, and no its not prepaid, and polished it with mothers ultimate compound , then buffed with mothers carnauba wax , I need to break my nice camera out and take pictures of it

Does the boss man get pissed when you park next to him

It's not about how they look, it's about how they rollllll

Unsprung weight...

Don't bother lol.

I've got 18s on my car that weigh 16lbs. Sadly when the tires were still good I had major cupping on the rears, since I wanted to keep all the tires the same and didn't want to keep the perfect crap front tires that still had 80% life left. I replaced all 4... Went from crap tires to extreme dw. Wonderful tires, not pilot sport 2 level but damn near close.

I'm a Baller what can I say.

Don't bother lol.

I've got 18s on my car that weigh 16lbs. Sadly when the tires were still good I had major cupping on the rears, since I wanted to keep all the tires the same and didn't want to keep the perfect crap front tires that still had 80% life left. I replaced all 4... Went from crap tires to extreme dw. Wonderful tires, not pilot sport 2 level but damn near close.

I'm a Baller what can I say.

I want 18s that weigh 16 pounds...

I want 18s that weigh 16 pounds...

Maybe try trading your wheels with good tires for some good light wheels with crap tires?

SSR comp c is what I run. Made in Japan yo

Back