My 91 Mx-5 miata

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Maybe try trading your wheels with good tires for some good light wheels with crap tires?

SSR comp c is what I run. Made in Japan yo

Nah, I like my TSWs. Right at/under 18 pounds for a good cheap but good quality forged 17x9. Not trading my R-S3s for crap tires either- pulling 1.2G in the sweeper on the way to work is too much fun.

I feel we are getting way off topic by talking about wheels that don't suck.

Does your friends wheels at least have crap no name tires on it?

lol traded the bmw bottlecaps for 15' steelies with beauty bands wrapped with brand new yokohama tires
13562_10153092551780076_314387260_n.jpg

so to keep everything up to speed here...

your "mods" so far have been:

• fuck up the paint
  • screw garden trim to the front bumper
  • put a bunch of stickers all over the place
  • spray bomb the signal lights
  • remove the front marker lights for mad jdm venting (??)
  • downgrade the wheels from OEMs, to heavier ugly ass spray bombed BMW Bottle Caps, to even heavier steelies with chrome "beauty rings" (unfortunately for you, you cant downgrade the wheels any further, so i assume the next step in the continual downgrade will be spray bombing them some retarded ass color)

and your plans for future "mods" are:

• put a stupid looking steering wheel in it
  • put ugly ass chrome mirrors on it
  • put a spoiler on it (which will surely remain unpainted or rattle canned)

kill yourself

really

if you dont like it, stay the fuck off my thread plain and simple, Id get infractions if I went on other peoples shit and started bashing on it, piss off if you dont like it, you knew what you were getting yourself into the second you clicked the thread

You don't have any room to bash on other peoples' work. Ever thought of saving money to tastefully mod a car or even COMPLETE a project? No. You haven't. And this is why you will stay in the same turd-filled rut for the rest of your life.

Last edited:
if you dont like it, stay the fuck off my thread plain and simple, Id get infractions if I went on other peoples shit and started bashing on it, piss off if you dont like it, you knew what you were getting yourself into the second you clicked the thread

Howabout if YOU don't like it, take it somewhere the fuck else. Don't you have a Miata forum or some 'MAD JDM TiTE y0' forum you can take this to?

Or are you COMPLETELY out of friends and forums you're allowed to visit, and you dump all this trash on us here because this is the only community that hasn't banned you?

You haven't been here NEAR long enough to run your dumb fucking punk kid mouth to OG members, kid. Build something worth a shit that wasn't put together with wood screws, given-away stickers, and shit that you found in the garden department at Home Depot, and maybe you'll get some respect.

Do you seriously think that anyone here likes you, and that we're just giving you shit in a friendly way like we do to each other? You're fucking wrong. NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON here thinks you're the slightest bit 'legit' or whatever you kids say these days, you're nothing but a hack-up half-ass scrub, if you'd been a character in The Fast & The Furious everyone would have been too busy laughing at your clapped-out garbage you call a 'ride' to count the fifteen shifts.

For fuck sake, do you REALLY think that ANYONE on this planet over the age of 14 has even the SLIGHTEST bit of respect for anything you do? You could take that shit to a kindergarten show-and-tell and even those little pants-shitters would point and laugh.

It's mind bottling how goddamn pathetic you are.

He fuckin' looks like me. Can't have him being this big of a chode.

Back