My 91 needs a better stance. Ideas?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my recommendation would be to stay the hell away from eBay...save yourself the headache...why dont you get some skunk2 pro c series dampers???my 91 hatch runs smooth on them

There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with buying NEW, NAME BRAND parts on E-Bay. That's where I bought my Tokico suspension stuff and it was BY FAR the cheapest place to purchase from.

Now if you're buying cheap, generic junk on E-Bay, that's when you might run into problems...

Last edited:
my recommendation would be to stay the hell away from eBay...save yourself the headache...why dont you get some skunk2 pro c series dampers???my 91 hatch runs smooth on them

Ebay is a great source for information. You just have to read the full description and double check everything before you go buying things and then you wont end up getting mad when whatever you buy isnt what you thought.

Skunk2 would be nice but i'm trying a lil low budget lowering and handling.

I think the tein 1.5 in. drop all the way around on tokico hp would be fine. The price isnt bad either.

Calesta: Thanks but i'm looking for the 1.5in. drop. I dont think those have that drop.

Last edited:
i pretty much buy everything off ebay, ive bought springs and struts for a few different cars off there, no problems yet, except for the occasional slow seller that takes 2 weeks to get you your shit

I bought 94-00 integra shock kit off ebay. Drop zone, and just upgraded the front forks to the 94-00 integra ones. with a ebay coil over. the ride is very good, and was a very good upgrade. Because the integra shocks are like twice as big, and much heavier duty. But none to say direct bolt in with new forks.

For $500, tokico blues and Neuspeed sport springs, not race, sport!

For another $100 and some serious shopping around, you could do the neuspeed springs with KYB AGXs.. Those freakin rock.. I've put that suspension on three of my own hondas and I love them to death.

Back