My 94 Eg H22 build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95Dvr

Decided it was time to go ahead and start my thread here... been working on the rear disc swap for a few days (snapped 3 bolts - both strut bolts and 1 lca to trailing arm bolt **gotta add that my brother gave me a eg rear disc swap for free - thx bro**) just got done picking up a few JDM LCAs from the junkyard for $50 and went out and bought some sandpaper and paint to spray the trailing arm, lca's, and the springs (maybe the plastic strut covers, not sure on that one). Going to be doing a full H22A4 rebuild and install here in a few weeks... as long as the weather cooperates. Mind you this is my first swap... and first engine rebuild --- but I have confidence and plenty of tools. Thanks to my brother and my friends I'll have alot of help and experience in doing the build... and as long as I can figure it out I'll be posting updates/pics whenever possible..

Sorry to the mods (brutal in particular... as I was trying to contact you somehow) I just need to know what I should do to upload my pics. Mods feel free to delete / edit the post to remove pics that were not used, not enabled

DSCF1028.jpg

Alright... now that that is done, I'm going to sand down the springs and the trailing arms with 60-180 grit sand paper and spray them with red and black rustoleum (respectively) I've also got brand new control arms which I will take pics of as soon as I have batteries. After that I'll try go get some pics of the H22A4 block in it's most basic forms

Back