MY 95 GEEZER

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ilikeitshaved

Hey everyone im new here, I just bought a 95 geezer a month ago. I have these mods: Catback, intake, plugs and wires, I raced an accord with an h22 with every bolt on plus it was professionally tuned it was a 4 door (my geezer is too :) ) at the time I only had an intake, and I lost by almost a car length, (my tires are shity too) is this good or bad and could someone give me some quick mods and tune ups I can do and some driving pointers Thanks

conrgrats. i just bought a 95 like 3 weeks agoand i love it. id reccomend a header, apexi worldsport or greddy evo catback system and a skunk2 intake manifold for your next mods.

vafc, better tires. maybe a whole skunk2 valvetrain( kinda spendy)

I was thinkin gixxer for a a second too, :D but then I remembered what website I was on and figured gsr.

I would say a I/H/E cheapest, but the best mods you can do. Performance and price wise any way. I would also recommend tires and some coilovers.

Cams and valvesprings with and an ECU are you next step after I/H/E in my opinion. Reason is, you car needs a good suck in and fart system to handle those cams and valves, and make more power.

you want quick cheap hp? i/h/e. but bang for the buck is definitely a 70 shot of nitrous.

where are you located? if theres a track nearby the best thing for you is to plug away at the easy upgrades and get some seat time, experiment at the track and find what works best for your driving style and your car.

i got a 94 gsr... 4 door too... i bought it back in september... its only got aem cai, dc header, and 2.25 inch exhaust... i havnt raced anyone yet though... im going to court today in hopes of the judge allowing me to finally get my license... well post it up if u ever take it to the track bcuz i would be interested making comparisons bcuz i plan on going to the track also in the next few weeks if i get my license

Back