My 95' Jdm Gs-r Turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gsr-T95

My 95' Jdm Gs-r Turbo (vid included)

005jh3.jpg

003rc0.jpg

002gq0.jpg

006th6.jpg

001qh1.jpg

004pb5.jpg

Updated Pics
001cl9.jpg

002vf3.jpg

003kg6.jpg

004lv6.jpg

005qz7.jpg

006bg3.jpg

Video: [URL]http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1995-Integra-gsr-turbo-vs_189378.htm

I just bought this car about 3 months ago.
Came with:
JDM front conversion, 20g greddy full turbo kit @6psi, greddy evo2 catback, 550cc RC injectors, replaced USDM gsr motor, type-r transmission 4.785 final drive, full suspension kit
Things I've added:
Well I decided to support my turbo by rebuilding the engine's bottom end: Wiseco forged pistons, golden eagle connecting rods + head gasket, as well as ARP head studs. I put a new exedy stage one clutch in there as well. I've kept the boost at 6 psi still because winter is coming and I'm probably going to garage it..

questions and advice welcome.
-Thank you,
John K.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice car... welcome to the site... you might want to edit your plate out of the pics though

i never knew the 1.8t came in 4 doors. now thinking more im perty sure they dont. so im gonna call bs on the 1.8t race, but other than that clean car

Last edited:
The Bass Boat paint isnt doing it for me, other than that I like it. Welcome to the site.

The Bass Boat paint isnt doing it for me, other than that I like it. Welcome to the site.
It's not a bass boat paint job, if you came and saw this car you'd see how thorough and well done it is. Yeah, it sparkles..but I like how no one will ever have the same car as me...and the sparkles grew on me anyway. :D

i never knew the 1.8t came in 4 doors. now thinking more im perty sure they dont. so im gonna call bs on the 1.8t race, but other than that clean car
:confused:
they never made a 2door 1.8t jetta...
im confused... exactly what about this makes it BS

well i think a 1.8t thats been chipped would do way better vs a 6psi integra. i didnt watch the vid all the way through before i made those post i forgot about the jettas all together i was thinking golf.

well i think a 1.8t thats been chipped would do way better vs a 6psi integra. i didnt watch the vid all the way through before i made those post i forgot about the jettas all together i was thinking golf.
No I can understand that Ahhvtec..I explained in the video info. that he was late on throttle the first run when we were in 3rd gear 40 roll.

nah those 1.8t are garbage//only really good for top speed runs..
this kid we know comes down to the local hangout and thinks his shits great..lol we alwas make comments like "oh my sister was gonna buy one of those"
h just taps the gas to back out and his b.o.v goes off sounds like a fag farting..
poooooof ever so slightly:D

Haha..I've got a few people like that around here...we probably know the same people. Most kids with VWs think theyre shits God over here.

It's not a bass boat paint job, if you came and saw this car you'd see how thorough and well done it is. Yeah, it sparkles..but I like how no one will ever have the same car as me...and the sparkles grew on me anyway. :D

Right it has sparkles...like a bass boat, or Boy Georges car. It just looks goofy.

Its unique, im sure in person it looks much better. Like with people, pictures just ruin you.

looks like a nice car.... lots of work into it. maybe one day when i get done with my motor ill finally get a jdm front end....

im not a big fan of the paint job, but to each their own, and it definitely is different.

and about those 1.8t VWs..... stock they are turds, but like any factory turbo car, if you do a little work they are damn quick. i took a ride in a GTI that looked stock as hell on the outside and it was really impressive. dude said it was pushing over 300hp to the wheels and it felt oh so torquey. it had to be low 13s or high 12s at least, couldnt get any traction though.

Back