My automotive 2012 wrap up....wicked JDM

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and even then you are missing somethings. the evos have extra welds. they have a V panel under the rear seats. there is extra bracing between the firewall and front frame.

do you ever plan on holding onto a car more than 6 months?? lol

I'm wondering for when he goes across the other pond and gets a european exotic.

22B's are nearly impossible to find....and when they do pop up, they're ridiculous money. V.6 RA or Type R Limited *maybe*

-I was offered a 94 Esprit for the GTR locally....tan interior and I'm just not into them

still shopping for the next one....I can say I'll be the first US owner though :)

Last edited:
tan interior = fail. i fully agree. i would pass on just about everything unless it was a deal of a lifetime.

for the record, this has been keeping me busy while I (patiently) wait for the "import"

87 300zx...N/A as fuck lol

lots of gauges, Z32tt brakes, Volks, and a (running/driving) 302 swap :)

22B's are nearly impossible to find....and when they do pop up, they're ridiculous money. V.6 RA or Type R Limited *maybe*

-I was offered a 94 Esprit for the GTR locally....tan interior and I'm just not into them

still shopping for the next one....I can say I'll be the first US owner though :)

I think I know this Esprit. Red with beige interior ?

I looked at one up in your area a few years ago. I would take over the Lotii with the red interiors anyday.

you cant get them in Japan.....well, you can, but they're (way) more than buying them here

and I'm waiting too, the whole process takes months...just the way it is

im guessing this guy

Bosozoku-style-tuning-japon-11.jpg

Back