my avatar picture

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
recked was wondering what my avatar is because it's so small so i thought i would post it. it's a picture of marsha and my father near christmas. she is wearing a horse riding coat from my stepmom since it was about 30 degrees. we were a little tipsy and decided to play with guns.

Attachments

• Copy of Picture 029.jpg
    Copy of Picture 029.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 130
i'd say she's doing ok holding it for a first time period and not looking panicked. long guns are awkward for chicks when they're a) smaller and b) not raised around 'em. props to marsha (that name does *not* fit that face/body) ;).

I've kind of noticed that too. It's most likely the weight because a lot of girls lean back or stand straight up(vs leaning forward) when shooting long guns.

props to marsha (that name does *not* fit that face/body) ;).
yeah, she did really well. i'm proud of her. ^_^

marsha is her american name. she doesn't use her chinese name. it's not easy for us crackers to say well.

she moved here when she was 5. she's pretty much a twinkie.

yeah, she did really well. i'm proud of her. ^_^

marsha is her american name. she doesn't use her chinese name. it's not easy for us crackers to say well.

she moved here when she was 5. she's pretty much a twinkie.

What is her chinese name?

Dark and mysterious yet equally over oaked Marsanne. Starts with licorace, ripe pesto, and atomic traces of strong ganja. Drink now through May.

Dark and mysterious yet equally over oaked Marsanne. Starts with licorace, ripe pesto, and atomic traces of strong ganja. Drink now through May.
wtf??? lol

Back