My B16 Rex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

exclusiveimport

wats goin on honda swap, havent been here for a while but had to get a new name got a question.... i have a 1988 crx si with a b16a2 in it.... it looks like vtec is wired but thats about it, i need a diagram and pinout ot c where everything should go that i need.... and do i need to wire the knock sensor????? and do i really need to wire a 2nd o2 sensor?????? it is cable b16 trans... and a an obd0 pr3 ecu....... let me know what i need to do ........... thx

wat u mean? da way i type? "see i can type like this and be all mr proper english but it takes too long and this isnt english 101 oviously you and the rest can understand what im trying to say so what does it matter how proper i am????? n e ways thx guys i appreciate it and another thing if there is a wire in my way do i t tap into it or splice it??????

wat u mean? da way i type? "see i can type like this and be all mr proper english but it takes too long and this isnt english 101 oviously you and the rest can understand what im trying to say so what does it matter how proper i am????? n e ways thx guys i appreciate it and another thing if there is a wire in my way do i t tap into it or splice it??????
If there is a wire already in a spot that you need on the ECU plug, then just splice into it. If you need to pin a plug that doesn't have a wire, then you need to go to the junk yard, cut some ECU plugs, and pull some pins out to add to the ECU plugs in your car.

mswerdwy9.jpg

Back