My B18 swap in a 90 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too would like to know why you decided to revive my 3 year old thread about a car that has been sold a loooong time ago. Someone please lock this thing.

Ok understood finally i get someone who can really answer the questions that ive been pondering. Well I was thinking about using the entire DC2 setup on the shell of the Ef, keeping a clean dc2 setup rather than doing part conversions such us putting dc2 rotors on etc on the ef suspension. Simply bolt o nthe DC lsd transmission. DC2 ECU all the works..Im worried about bushings as well.

Ok understood finally i get someone who can really answer the questions that ive been pondering. Well I was thinking about using the entire DC2 setup on the shell of the Ef, keeping a clean dc2 setup rather than doing part conversions such us putting dc2 rotors on etc on the ef suspension. Simply bolt o nthe DC lsd transmission. DC2 ECU all the works..Im worried about bushings as well.

im sorry though if its trouble reviving the post but i really am interested in the project and my build ...figured why not consult someone who has had the expirience in such a task..:mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back