my b20vtec integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FLounder

power hungry
VIP
a few pictures of my integra project....

i know its not a perfect show car, but its definitely an ongoing project. thinking about some new wheels soon, and maybe a supercharger.....

b20vtec006.jpg

newteg023.jpg

sun002.jpg

teg008.jpg

teg010.jpg

i had to take a picture of all 3 of my toys since i actually washed all of them on the same day :D
sun005.jpg

its an LS, originally.... but you cant tell... the whole interior has been swapped out for newer gsr stuff, including the dash, door panels, steering wheel.

Nice! I just noticed the shaved moldings too. What year is it? Pre-98 I assume from the bumpers?

its a 95

i just noticed that first pic makes it look like the side of the car is all wavy and crappy... its just the reflection of a building though... the body is pretty straight. at least 8 out of 10

Looks super clean!

gsr head or b16head?
i have a b20b right now, a gsr head would be better i'm assuming?

Looks super clean!

gsr head or b16head?
i have a b20b right now, a gsr head would be better i'm assuming?
GSR will give you a bit higher compression due to the shape of the combustion chamber and the camshafts, but the B16 flows a little better. There really is no huge difference though.

Alrigt, so if i'm wanting lower compression for a turbo set up, would the b16 be a better choice. A guy over here has a b16 head built for turbo for sale for $650, i've looked at it, he has a receipt for over $1200 worth of work on it. what you guys think?

In stock form either is fine for turbo, but make your own thread to ask questions.

man i havent been jacked that hard since..... lol nevermind

yeah i have a b20z block with b16a head. block is stock, head has gsr cams and omni springs and retainers

yoo MY BAD!! didn't even realize it until after i was done. sorry ;(

sick car though for sure man.

thought i would post up a few new pics....

i am sort of a wheel whore.... just got the gold ones today. i like the look of the 16s, just need some center caps. theres a couple pics with the 15" mr2 spyder wheels on it, most of you probably saw that thread...

there will be some new engine mods soon and i just ordered a type r front lip so more pics may be coming soon :ph34r:

goldgt3001.jpg

goldgt3tagedit.jpg

goldgt3005.jpg

mr2wheels014.jpg

mr2wheels017tagedit.jpg

Looks damn good with the gold wheels. Whats up with the Honda emblem on the front and the Acura on the back? Couldnt you make up your mind?:D

Back