MY BaDaZZ geo beerotch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
first and fo-most my fellow skreet racin niggas, i would like to begin by making all you bee-rotch asses jealous and descibing my ride...ehem...i have the PHATEST 1992 geo metro storm you wanksta ass eva laid yo beerotch eyes on, i am sponsored by auto-zone and my moms( gotta problem with that? :huh: ). I got a 2 foot aluminum wing, compliments of auto zone, a fire steering wheel cover, glowing shift knob,some of dem phat led windshield squirters, 5-inch chrome tip and enought b-brand speakers to blow yo mudda fudgin mind, i be blarin that linkin park and 50 cent through my traila park constantly. i recently took my ride to the track and ran a 18 in the 1/8 mile :worthy: . But lemme ask my question, my freind t-bone told me that i can make a turbo out of a computer cooling fan and some pvc pipe, i was like dayum homie, he told me that i could run 16's fa sho, which boils down to all you little wanna bes in your inte-gays and civics will be reading my liscence plate alot that reads YUBTRIPN? B) i just wanna know if any of you beerotches can tell me the best brand computer cooling fan to use ( my moms got a coleco), or what hardware store to get my pvc pipe from, hit me back, just to chat, sincerely yours, da # 1 street racer :ph34r:

:fr:

:ban: this mofo already seriously. Waste of effing digital space.

Originally posted by geometrogangstarr@Jun 30 2003, 06:52 PM
first and fo-most my fellow skreet racin niggas, i would like to begin by making all you bee-rotch asses jealous and descibing my ride...ehem...i have the PHATEST 1992 geo metro storm you wanksta ass eva laid yo beerotch eyes on, i am sponsored by auto-zone and my moms( gotta problem with that? :huh: ). I got a 2 foot aluminum wing, compliments of auto zone, a fire steering wheel cover, glowing shift knob,some of dem phat led windshield squirters,  5-inch chrome tip and enought b-brand speakers to blow yo mudda fudgin mind, i be blarin that linkin park and 50 cent through my traila park constantly. i recently took my ride to the track and ran a 18 in the 1/8 mile :worthy: . But lemme ask my question, my freind t-bone told me that i can make a turbo out of a computer cooling fan and some pvc pipe, i was like dayum homie, he told me that i could run 16's fa sho, which boils down to all you little wanna bes in your inte-gays and civics will be reading my liscence plate alot that reads YUBTRIPN? B)  i just wanna know if any of you beerotches can tell me the best brand computer cooling fan to use ( my moms got a coleco), or what hardware store to get my pvc pipe from, hit me back, just to chat, sincerely yours, da # 1 street racer :ph34r:

in before lock.

do you think you are a funny guy? is this some lame attempt at a middle-school level
in order to get some laughs out of people? This thread and your comments are not original,
you must be a socially inept individual if this is the type of shit you think is funny.

ALLOW me to digress.

if you think that this type of material is

1) funny
2) witty
3) clever

from a Pseudo-Psychological perspective
you may (what am i saying "may", you ARE) be the type of individual that has a hard time
initiating and holding down a normal conversation with people. i think that from the time wasted
on this stupid shit you wrote you are a introvert, and as such have a hard time connecting with other
individuals in society.

your best bet would be to try your hardest to win the Darwinism Award this year.....
pm me if you need any original and creative ideas.... :lol:

Grow the Fuck up little boy. sound like something your daddy has been beating into your thick skull for the
past 15 years?

your best bet would be to try your hardest to win the Darwinism Award this year.....
pm me if you need any original and creative ideas....

lol Funny shit lol

bend over more. im not thru with you...

so did you get a kick out of writing this thread funny guy? did you bust out in uncontrollable laughter
due to the creative writing genius you are?

are you going to email this thread to your "cool car buddies" in order to show them how funny you are?

is the reason WHY you most likely made this fake screen name that you are too socially inept to make intelligent
threads under your "normal" screen name?

are you some 16 little year old boy sitting on your computer hoping that daddy doesnt come in and
beat the living fucking shit out of you for the fourth time this week for being born and being a complete fucking moron?

if YOU were my child, and i saw that this type of shit was the limit and extent to your talent and creativity, i would opt for an abortion in the one-thousandth tri-mester.

WTF does beerotch mean? Is he like making slang out of slang?

ehhh....it was probably written by the same guy who has the "VTEC Cobra Mustang"...

Just mark up another tally for stupid ass white trash dipshits that don't have the mental capacity to be a tuner.

Originally posted by hatchboy@Jun 30 2003, 08:09 PM
LOL i bet that was B just fuckin around or someone, lol
That shit gave me a laugh

I don't ever fuck around. know this. :)

:werd: we make fun of him all the time, and he takes it, like a bitch :ph34r: :)

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jun 30 2003, 08:19 PM
WTF does beerotch mean? Is he like making slang out of slang?

Now THAT'S comedy!

I bet this Geo fool really drives a riced out Ford Probe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back