My Bagged Dime

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

this car makes baby jesus cry
D16Z6 w/ DPFI
DSC00283.jpg

my valves (fill and dumps) are 3/8" SMC valves. im gonna redo my whole system this winter and run 1/2" fill and 3/8" dump SMC valves. im also gonna get 2 Viar 480 compressors and a 12 gallon tank.

LOL i love the Drop Em Wear shirts. i own a few :)

have you looked into the oasis compressors?
i've heard numbers like 100-150psi in 10-11 seconds...
fucking amazing

so how did you manage to bend something with 3/8's dumps?
i have 1/2" all around and my truck drops fucking hard... real hard...
i think i need to slow it down a bit...
do you have factory A/C in your truck?
if you don't have a/c, or it doesn't work, or you think you could fab brackets you should talk to me about running an A/C compressor...
i could give you lots of info...
they're damn cheap and completely own electric compressors, except for the oasis i guess
but they don't sound like a fish tank... :)

ima stick with Viar. best ones out there IMO.

howd i bend a x-member? umm it lays out hard...LOL. i got 5/8" line running out of tank into the 3/8" SMC valves and it leaves there and goes into 1/2" air line and into the bags. a bit of a bottle neck but its decently quick.

yeah i got factory a/c in my truck but it needs to be recharged. im not gonna do the a/c mod to make it fill my tank. too much of a headache plus i like my Viars. they are 100% duty!!

too much of a headache?
70 for an oiler/seperator from advance auto
3 bucks for a on/off switch
and then 20 for a tap to thread fittings into the a/c block or the compressor itself...

and who needs 100% duty when you can make 0 to 160psi on 7 gallons in under 2 minutes...

i've got a viair and thomas both in the 300 range, decently fast, decently loud, enough to get me home when i seize the a/c pump, lol

my friend with the taco has been dragging the shit out of his front cross member, i think he's gonna make an insert/cover so he can drag without destroying the x-member
mine has half of the leaf spring welded to the front perch as ski's
i can drag all day long :)
prob would have made it home from NJ if i wasn't dragging up the NJ turnpike

new slam bag is going in the front tonight so i can drive it tmw, wooo hooo

Last edited:
new pics
laying frame in the rear, eating firewall with the 20's up front...
S10_Layed_Out_Drivers_Side.JPG

engine bay shot, running a ford a/c compressor as my air pump, oiler & seperator, about 2 minutes for 0 to 140ish psi
S10_Engine_Bay_Compressor.JPG

and i like my trucks like my women...
completely shaved
S10_Shaved_Rear_End.jpg

Last edited:
yup, caddy tails, tail gate welded shut, handle removed, plate box, door handles shaved, sonoma front end conversion with billet grill

its a good time
1/2" dumps are unreal, i like to scare people by dumping a little out of the rear when they are walking along the side of the road, some chick actually screamed yesterday on my way home from work...
i thought my BOV on the civic was loud
lol

LOL i do that all the time. ive scared old ladies in cars next to me before. btw...your wheels look like they could use a good polishing. any more shows planned for this year for you?

yea, on the way home on friday i dumped the drivers side at a light and some bitch in a neon turned her wheel to go around me on the right hand side as if i were a disabled vehicle...
light turned green, i lifted and drove off, she had to correct her wheel etc so she didn't drive too far on the shoulder... bitch

the wheels absolutely need to be polished
i think i spent an hour with a mothers mini power ball on just one wheel and it prob needs at least one more hour to get it back...

i think there will be one more show in NJ and one in CT

Its a bitch if you dont keep up on the polish on wheels like that. My buddy would do his wheels like an hour a night for a week straight to get them back to good condition.

Nice job btw. Lookin good.

Back