My beautiful crx and its death

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dilbeckskate

infamous
This is my beautiful B18al 88 CRX si that i wrecked on jan 6th when playin on backroads and a jeep pulls out in front of me, to all i came out with only a busted lip and a broken rib, and the b18 was SAVED !!!! its going in my new 91 Civic EF hatch and thank GOD i put the factory wheels on 2 DAYS before i wrecked cause the tires were bald lol

crxlivin.jpg

FILE0037.jpg

FILE0038.jpg

FILE0039.jpg

FILE0040.jpg

FILE0041.jpg

FILE0043.jpg

FILE0044.jpg

Well, I hope you learned your lesson about screwing around on public streets. could have been much worse.

Well, I hope you learned your lesson about screwing around on public streets. could have been much worse.

Yes I agree that im very lucky and could have came out alot worse than I did, but I assure you that im not a wild and crazy driver, the crazy thing about it is Ive been on these backroads all my life and know every inch of it and where I need to look for cars, but ive stopped worrying about the "what if's" and have decided that it was god giving me a sign and it was ment to happen:doh:

ah they covered my medical bills, and totaled the car , and i paid to get it from the towing place and its been sitting in my garage ever since

looks like your car committed suicide to relieve the pain

ouch...nice rex prior to crash...its a blessing ur good tho...could of been worse...the streets are as safe as its drivers...

Wouldnt you do the same if someone dressed you up like that?

ouch ! the bodykit was on the car when I bought it and I did the b18 swap and painted it, I thought other than being a bit flashy it looked pretty damn good myself lol

Wow. Glad you made it through that one okay!!! That could have turned out very bad for you. Glad to hear you bought the car back- at least you can salvage some of the rear end and interior stuff- parts are hard to find for those these days... :(

haha thanks yall, just finished my 91 si with a b16a, check it out, i traded the hf and b18 for this complete si shell that has perfect interior and body, and he threw in a set of hasport b series swap mounts, so i took it haha

Back