My Big WTB List

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adidas_man

Honorary Honda Driver
These are some parts that i want to buy for the hatchie let me know what you guyz and girls have for me. all parts for 92-95 civic hatchback

FMIC
IC piping
Wideband O2 Sensor
2 1/16" oil pressure gauge
2 1/16" water temp gauge
stock or red/clear taillights
front lip
duckbill wing prefer carbon fiber

that is it so far, i'll add more once i can think of more

Originally posted by adidas_man@Apr 7 2005, 09:23 PM
These are some parts that i want to buy for the hatchie let me know what you guyz and girls have for me. all parts for 92-95 civic hatchback

FMIC
IC piping
Wideband O2 Sensor
2 1/16" water temp gauge
front lip

[post=484484]Quoted post[/post]​

Well im from Springfield, MO and i have just about everything you have on your list. Except for the spoiler and the piping. I do custom piping and sell all the other stuff. Contact me by my personal email: eicivic@sbcglobal.net or work Extremeimports@sbcglobal.net BTW: i have a built B20/B16 thats turbocharged on AEM EMS.... Pic 1 of DX CIVICPic 2 of DX CIVICPic 3 of DX CIVIC

Originally posted by eicivic+Apr 11 2005, 03:16 AM-->
adidas_man
@Apr 7 2005, 09:23 PM

FMIC
IC piping
Wideband O2 Sensor
2 1/16" water temp gauge
front lip

[post=484484]Quoted post[/post]​

Well im from Springfield, MO and i have just about everything you have on your list. Except for the spoiler and the piping. I do custom piping and sell all the other stuff. Contact me by my personal email: eicivic@sbcglobal.net or work Extremeimports@sbcglobal.net BTW: i have a built B20/B16 thats turbocharged on AEM EMS.... Pic 1 of DX CIVICPic 2 of DX CIVICPic 3 of DX CIVIC
[post=485594]Quoted post[/post]​

Clean out your PM box

Back