my birthday

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondarin

Please enter a value using 50 characters or fewer.
VIP
okay, so it's my bday today; i'm officially no longer a teenager.... i feel the same tho, i'll prolly forget i'm 20 when people ask me how old i am for a while....
i'll be like "19..... no, wait..... oh yeah! i'm 20 now"

and oh yeah, the h22 for the 92 accord has arrived; too bad i won't be able to help my dad put it in tho, cuz the car and engine are 9 hours drive away, and i'm at college, and i have 8'oclock class on monday. funny story tho: my dad called me yesterday to say that the engine arrived, and he's all like "have you ever seen one of these h22's up close in personal, like not just in pictures?" and i said "no" and he said "this head is HUGE! and also, i called steve at hmotors to see how to tell what year the motor is, and he told me how and i took off the heat sheild, and there's a freakin HEADER under there, not a cast look-a-like, but a real header!"

it's funny tho, my dad is just as excited about this swap as i am. i can see this convo coming:
my dad: i drove the 92 to work today.
me: really? how'd it drive?
my dad: it's fast, you can really feel it when you get up in the r's. i like it, i like it alot. it's too bad i had all that slow houston traffic in the way.

Happy B-day mang :bday: Good story to, it's always nice to hear older generations also find our hobby amusing.

thanks for the happy birthdays guys

not being able to drink sucks. has anyone else here ever had an enlarged liver?

Back