My Black Ej8

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

looks to me like he painted it. the emblems and rear lip match

u dumb fuck. i did paint it. did u see i also put here she is now enjoy

excellent attitude

you will not last long here if you keep that shit up

u dumb fuck. i did paint it. did u see i also put here she is now enjoy

i was trying to help you out EX-LAX. If your going to post something post a correct title you fucking moron. Dont post my 'black ej8' when the car your to 'show off' is clearly 'white'.

take that white stock civic, your holy rear bumper and shove it up your ass you wanna be. Dont come on this thread with a hardass attitude and expect us to drool all over your peice of shit. I and many other senior members have had way more impressive cars than that weak shit your bragging about.

welcome to boards you fucking tool

suck a fat dick fagget, if ur gunna talk shit get the fuck off my thread. post ur car up please.
fucking newbe, I have posted up three of my last past cars way before you even knew of hondaswap

u give us only 3 pictures of your riced out civic. one in black showing your riced out bumper and 2 more of your car painted white.

yes we know you painted your car white but when you list your title as "BLACK" shows how much of a faggot idiot you are and in fact your first post was a link that doesnt even work and not pictures, and your second post was another link.

you FAIL

so clean out the sand in your vigina and get over it

and I would be more impressed with pictures of the DB8

I havent and nor will I ever take one like that

:werd:

i was trying to help you out EX-LAX. If your going to post something post a correct title you fucking moron. Dont post my 'black ej8' when the car your to 'show off' is clearly 'white'.

take that white stock civic, your holy rear bumper and shove it up your ass you wanna be. Dont come on this thread with a hardass attitude and expect us to drool all over your peice of shit. I and many other senior members have had way more impressive cars than that weak shit your bragging about.

welcome to boards you fucking tool

Just for clarification's sake, this thread was started several months, and he did say "this is what it looks like now" when he posted the pictures of the car painted white, so technically, he's not a dumbass in that respect.

He is a spaz though, and he really needs to stop blowing his top and insulting people. This is the Internet dude, anything you post on here can and will be criticized, both postively and negatively. If you can't stand negative criticism, then simply don't post.

Chill out or we'll chill you out (via a vacation from HondaSwap). It's your choice...

here she is now... enjoy
GetAttachment1.jpg

GetAttachment-1.jpg
shit looks clean bro!!:thumbsup:

whats under the hood?? anymore plans with it??

anddd MORE PICS!!:D

Hey brutal... you suck sock sacks!

:D

everyone gang up on Brutal! :lol:

i see what your saying but it still doesnt excuse him from being a ummmmm not personable person. i didnt call him a dumbass until he insulted me for just clarifying to others that it is the same car with a new paint job. at least i thought it was the same car.

you have much to learn about the HS and the intardnet grasshoppa.....:D

its cool.

Back