My Blood Is Boiling

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, I'm with B on this one.

I'd of called the cops for sure before I got near him.

Wow there's only about one thing worse than having your car stolen and thats having it dented/smashed broken in front of you by a :mullet:dildo... "Mullit Dildo lmao wtf?"

im w/ b on this one as well...

I cut off people's hands for fun, mane.
1109305092_tonymontana.jpg

Get blanco to train you in ghetto ninja. then throw a shuriken made out of a 40 bottle at his face.

Wait, didn't you say you want to get into MMA at some point because you think fighting is fun? I'm pretty sure that was you, maybe not though...I do smoke a lot of weed. :D

Anyway, you should've broke his nose and beat the shit out of him while he was blinded by tears. I don't step to someone unless I intend on doing something. Fuck jawing with some fool, throw down or sit down.
I do know some MMA and I do like to fight. I also, as pissed as I was, knew I would get my ass destroyed if I just let loose. On the subject of guns, I'm with Blanco, I get too heated to own one. But for the rest of the week my car will be in the same spot while I sit on the porch and wait. And I have 3 friends that will be around waiting to hear the word. And don't worry, I will have a little something for him that I'm going to pick up later.
250px-Brass_knuckles.jpg

That reminds me of a friend o' mine (read=me) He bought brass knucks to tool up some guy twice his size, but the guy grabbed his hand and twisted em back far enough to break all four of his fingers. What a pussy.

lmao

brass knuckles are a felony mang...
i would stay the fuck away from them
and if this dude drinks pigs blood like i think he does you're prob better off not getting within arms reach of him...

Just pay a couple of drunk mexicans a few bucks and be done with it. why waste your time and energy on this shit?

illegal mexicans love to fight, are tough guys in groups over 1, and will do anything for a dollar.

in fact, i'm thinking of hiring a few illegal mexicans at my next party to fight each other for the crowd's enjoyment.

Last edited:
He lives in Jersey dude, not SoCal. :D

Read an article in the LA Times that says that "tons of latinos are moving out of state because they feel that the quality of life has declined in california"

LOL

Apparently, they have never heard of the term:

Wherever you go, there you are.

lmao

brass knuckles are a felony mang...
i would stay the fuck away from them
and if this dude drinks pigs blood like i think he does you're prob better off not getting within arms reach of him...
I'm not saying that I'm just going to walk up and clock him across the jaw with them. They are there if I'm getting my ass beat.

And Blanco is right, not a huge Mexican presence in South Jersey. I could probably pay the crackheads down the block to do it but I like to solve problem myself.

I'm not saying that I'm just going to walk up and clock him across the jaw with them. They are there if I'm getting my ass beat.

And Blanco is right, not a huge Mexican presence in South Jersey. I could probably pay the crackheads down the block to do it but I like to solve problem myself.

so pay a few ______ (<------insert angry members of an impoverished ethnic group)
to do it.

so pay a few ______ (<------insert angry members of an impoverished ethnic group)
to do it.
Oh the crackheads are dark and light around here. I'm actually thinking about pulling out my airsoft pistol and fucking with him, then pop him with a plastic pellet, and then pistol whip his ass with the heavy ass thing.

The smart thing to do would be to take B's advice, and fuck him up legally. videotape that shit. shit, put a sign on the car about how the guy that dented it is a pussy:p. tape it from and angle its not visible, then when he sees it and fucks with it again, you got it on tape.

run out there afterwards, with the camera on, talk some shit to him, and take a little ass whooping, thats more $$ in the bank for you.

or if you dont want to go that route, baseball bats do wonders. take the endcap off an aluminum one, fill it with a little quickset cement, and surprise his ass with that. Or gather some rocks and put em in your front yard just in case, big ones. I am pretty sure that if you beat his ass bad and the cops get involved, they won't be as hard on you for using an improvised weapon, than something that makes it look liek you planned it

Last edited:
ok im not a big guy but you dont let people walk on you like that. i would have went in grabes something hard like a BAT and nocked his fucking head off that instantley hit his budy across the face. if they run let them. call the popo and dont paly paintball.

frat boys imo are all talk buddy boys. thats justbecause i am friends with alot and i seem to be the one backing them up. lol either way if that is the secouund time there is no warning or anything for number three. if you git your ass stomped so what he wont do that shit again because it wasnt so eassy. if you fuck him up. he wont do itagin. and never fight fair. but seriously I hate people like that. where you go to school.

Back