My brothers Twin Turbo Corvette

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah it is one hell of a ride, i never knew that he had done this much work to it until today when i went to show him the srt4 jr. we've always been talking about our dragbikes instead of cars. It's a really nice car and he has spent a lot of money to get that much horse power, way way more than i would ever spend.

Well, hes a douche for letting 1 lost race make him spend 30 grand or whatever it was to do that...... lol

And i thought dynojets topped out at 1200. hrm. maybe its just a certain model.

either way, huge numbers..... but does it hook?

Well that outta Git 'R Done - now all he need do is find the dude with the Mitsubishi Evo 8 and get some closure.

Yeah he has spent a lot of money on that car to get it that far, he said he could've bought a lambo with all the money he's spent, he would lose his ass if he tried to sell it for what he's got into it. With the price of the car included he said that he's sitting at about 135,000. As far as hooking up i didn't ask about the numbers at the track but i'll see him this weekend when we dyno the SRT4 and i'll ask him. I do know that every year they have this thing called "The Texas Mile" where you can take your car ( any car ) and run it wide open for a mile to see how fast you can go and you have a mile to shut it down. He said that the frontend started to feel like it wanted to come up and the rear end wanted to slide around at 217mph and had just got it into 6 gear, so he said he still had room to go faster but he had to change his pants first before he could try it again. It's gonna be on the speed channel soon not sure when but its gonna be called "The Texas Mile" so guys keep your eyes peeled. Oh and " B " he's lost more races than one to other import cars said he couldn't stand the fact that and American car was getting whooped by all these imports and that just burst his bubble, but honestly he's a speed and power freak, but then again ain't we all.

Have I seen that car at Kellers before? The whole thing looks very familiar (outside of it being a black vette). BTW, I used to live in dallas, dont let the location fool you.

Yeah Reikoshea he drives that thing every where, more than likely it was at kellers but like you said I've seen a lot of black vettes that look almost like my brothers, hell Demarcus Ware from the Dallas Cowboys corvette is almost identical except his doesn't have the roll cage or the horsepower i think his has around 750hp and its supercharged.

Seriously, can we get a Jizz in my pants emoticon?

This will have to do.
1239788892_jizz-in-my-pants.gif

Last edited:
fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap
fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

My bro had all this work done to his vette after he got beat by a Mitsubishi Evo 8, he just couldn't believe that a 60k car got beat by a 35k car.

2005 Twin Turbo Corvette - Built by Dallas Performance - YouTube

Well first off a 2005 Corvette coupe is not a 60k car. it invoiced at 39k up to 48k with all the options and the convertibles were like 52k

Second: what are the stats on the Evo? Was it a stock to stock race? Im 99% positive the Evo wasn't stock . Your talking about a car that is 100lbs more then the vette with 130less hp and tq, its not even possible to be faster.

That being said that is an insanely good looking vette and an awesome TT setup. Really Impressive. I'm 100% envious obviously being a corvette guy :p

now your brother just needs to learn to drive so if another car that is heavier and less hp beats him he doesn't need to spend 50k in upgrades.

Back