My brothers Twin Turbo Corvette

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

130831979143.jpg

Yeah corvetteguy your right on one of the two things that you pointed out, the evo was fixed up as my bro just told me, it had some motor and turbo work done and it was pushing over 500hp and it also had NOS. My brother ran into that guy with the EVO at a carshow and that's when he found out what the car had in it. Second you forgot about the other option, Z06 base starting price 65,800. Oh and last my bro knows how to race, been racing for years in both classes cars and dragbikes, has the most wins at thunder valley on his dragbike and he also car races in IHRA so i think he's got that covered. Here's a video of him racing a Ford GT.

Twin Turbo Corvette vs. Whipple Ford GT vs. Procharged Corvette - YouTube

Yeah its a Z06, and Calesta i'm sure my bro wouldn't mind, Dallas Performance is also in Garland Tx.

Yeah corvetteguy your right on one of the two things that you pointed out, the evo was fixed up as my bro just told me, it had some motor and turbo work done and it was pushing over 500hp and it also had NOS. My brother ran into that guy with the EVO at a carshow and that's when he found out what the car had in it. Second you forgot about the other option, Z06 base starting price 65,800. Oh and last my bro knows how to race, been racing for years in both classes cars and dragbikes, has the most wins at thunder valley on his dragbike and he also car races in IHRA so i think he's got that covered. Here's a video of him racing a Ford GT.

Twin Turbo Corvette vs. Whipple Ford GT vs. Procharged Corvette - YouTube

Ahh you never mentioned it was a z06, Just a 2005 Corvette. I couldn't see the badges on the car in the vid, figure it was just made to look like a Z06. Now it all makes sense. No regular car out there can beat a Z06 stock for stock unless it's an exotic. And by regular i mean from the major car dealers, mitsu, suburu, ford,etc.. hell even most porches.

Damn my bro just bought another toy, a xmas present for himself with his bonus check. Man i wish i had his job and no it's not the BMW in the commercial. Never even heard of an ariel atom sounds like a comic book to me. This is not his just one like the one he bought.

Ariel Atom V8 video review - YouTube

To be honest, no. I mean i've seen the KTM version of this car but never the ariel atom. I'm assuming the ariel atom came out before the KTM, although i like the body on the KTM.

Looks like one I saw on an episode of My Classic Car. One of the times host Dennis Gage was at Jay Leno's. He showed one with an exoskeleton type frame.

Last edited:
Well my bro will be picking his up next week and he's already thinking about putting a turbo on it, i've been looking at videos about this car and it really looks cool and really fast. During our Thanksgiving dinner he was talking about it and is really excited about getting it but says that the vette will always be his favorite. I told him that i like the KTM X-BOW version better, looks cooler to me but i would still take the vette over either of them. Here is a video of the KTM X-BOW.

http://youtu.be/4UvjeEDwBus

Last edited:
You don't need a turbo on it.

Yeah that's what i told him but he's on this power trip, told him that it probably wont stick, judging by all the videos that i've seen that car is really fast and light and when they get on it the rear tires break lose, seems like it's got enough power to me.

Hey Calesta my bro lives in Coppell , the shop that does all his work is on the edge of Dallas and Garland, 9858 Chartwell Drive 75243. My bro still takes the car up there but lately he has not been happy with them, he is actually looking for a good shop to tune his vette, know of any around our area.

Back