My buddy Princeton's Porsche 911 - magazine article

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

love his car... but why did he get rid of the tail???? that tail was awesome on there

He didn't- swaps trunk lids for track duty. He's living in NYC right now anyway, so he can't drive it.

read: "it won't fit in the parking garage he's currently storing his car in with it on"

:D

alter_ego_2_big.jpg

fap fap fap fap

this is the second time its been in a magazine right?
i remember reading about this before.

That is one beautiful car. There is a 944 down the street from me at this little mom and pop dealer that I have my eye on. It has been there for a long time and I think I could get it for a steal. I know it is not a 911, but still a fun car.

944 turbos are nice cars, they handle extremely well. If you're coming from a honda you'll nut yourself the first time you hit a backroad.

I know they handle well. I am pretty sure its not a turbo, but that can be added later.

Back on topic: Cal how long has your friend been working on that car?

944s, especially turbos, are not known for their reliability. Just a heads up if you've never known someone with one.

I know they handle well. I am pretty sure its not a turbo, but that can be added later.

Back on topic: Cal how long has your friend been working on that car?

I'd never take a 944 and add a turbo, you're much better off buying it like that.

1. its not reliable to start with, add a turbo and you're playing with fire.
2. it will cost way more then you think.
3. it wont have any resale value since no one will touch it.

No winning in that.

If it's cheap enough it can make for a great car, power isn't everything, just keep it stock and enjoy it.

i had a 944 non turbo
it was a fun car to drive
was peppy, but def could have used that turbo
i think probably over all slower than my late 80's 325, but it handled very well

Back