My buddy's AWD Dyno is open!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ScrapinSi

My buddy's shop in norwich, swift motorsports finally got their Dyno Dynamics Dyno back and installed... If anybody's lookin to get some passes, let me know... I'm sure he could hook you up.

Or John @ Bristol Dyno in East Hartford! John's the man too! :)

The Z will need a few passes.... hit me up with some prices...I got a damn supertrap to tune, fuel to tune, and I'd like to see if the damn car puts out more than 100hp....

2WD cars ok?

Quoted post[/post]]
My buddy's shop in norwich, swift motorsports finally got their Dyno Dynamics Dyno back and installed... If anybody's lookin to get some passes, let me know... I'm sure he could hook you up.

Or John @ Bristol Dyno in East Hartford! John's the man too! :)

my buddy has a fully built 97 1.8L SOHC turbo mirage... they laughed at him in bristol because his e-manage was out of date and they wouldnt even update it for him. they wanted to SELL HIM THE UPDATE on a cd for 10 bucks!

he went to one in sterling... he made 271whp 252wtq at 10psi. hooray! they even updated it for him at no charge... $300 bucks worth of tuning and the car runs like a top.

I find it REALLY hard to believe that John laughed at him... I mean hell... He dyno'd your car and didn't even laugh once!

EDIT: Clayton... I'll get some prices... Of course 2wd are okay.

for some reason john is not the onlt one dynoing on his dyno. they have different people tuning the cars. and let me tell you hes going to loose customers that way.

Quoted post[/post]]
I find it REALLY hard to believe that John laughed at him... I mean hell... He dyno'd your car and didn't even laugh once!

EDIT: Clayton... I'll get some prices... Of course 2wd are okay.

maybe it was because dan was a 17 yr old polish kid.

The people that tune DO NOT work for John. They just recommend using John's Dyno for their tuning platform. If something goes wrong, John is only the madman behind the wheel.. And I have NEVER heard of John giving bad advice... He helped me find quite a few problems in my setup.

Ohhh... Any idea who? I doubt it was PhiZ, as he appreciates off the wall shit...

And I doubt it was TBone... Because TBizzle Is tha shizzle...

nah, i know those guys. i havent had a chance to talk to him yet. maybe you can dish out the pimp slap of justice for me or something.

TBone = the N/A Honda GOD. 250whp N/A street car.

PHiZ = Master of Krome, and most obd0/obd1 tuning software... Not to mention the blingest custom wiring harnesses you've ever seen.

"Yo, Tbone watchu got fer us?"

"Yo dog, we gonna go real old school up in 'ere. No turbos, No superchargers. No nitro. All motor baby. We gonna make two fitty at the wheel.. and I mean Flywheel dog"

"Das nice, PHiZ, whatchu got?"

"No to da ah, we got us some blingin of da blingest .. Custom wiring harness for our man to run his ride wit. Krome is in dis house, G"

It would be classic if their real names were Terrence and Phillip

cute
you're insulting two of the best and most dedicated tuners in the area based solely on their choice of screen name

:slap:

Well, this is prolly the first time he's heard of them....from a white guy, and he heres those names thrown out...who wouldn't think like that. What really sad...is most people only know them by their screen names anymore...

I go up to someone...and say, "hi, I;m Clayton, and their like... ok..whats your screen name? Airjockie...they reply like" Ohhh yeah, now I know who you are...." :dry:

The only way to redeam this stereotype is to have more meets..... :cool:

tbone is a good friend of mine.
phiz tuned my del sol.

this is me in front of tbones crx... and tbones arm. lol

321931185_l.jpg

and these are pics phiz took of my dyno day...
http://nondata.com/dyno/08_28_04/08_28_04.html

I'm deeply opposed to EVER calling people by their screennames...

Hell, most of the time I refer to people directly even on a messagesboard I call them by thier 1st name (if I know it)

Back