My Buddy's E46 Bmw

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2 litre EG

here are a few pictures of my buddy Keo's 2001 325Ci [aka E46 BMW]

right now he has the full Rieger Body Kit, AC Schnitzer Roof Spoiler, AC Schnitzer 3 piece wing, $4000 19-inch HRE 540 R's, Carbon Fiber Hood. SPARCO Torino Racing Seats and a few other goodies

B)

s3eac73ceba146.jpg

Full Side Shot

s3eac7313c0dfd.jpg

Another Side/Front Shot

s3eac720749445.jpg

Front shot of Rieger Front Bumper & Carbon Fiber Hood

s3eac749a3f7ac.jpg

Remus Exhaust, AC Schnitzer 3 piece Wing & Roof Spoiler

s3eac727bbbfdf.jpg

19 inch HRE 540R's

s3eac72c252638.jpg

SPARCO Torino Racing Buckets

s3eac72f6caa3e.jpg

His Stock Dash Board, :p

if you know anything about BMW's he's is looking for suggestions on what to do next... he is also in the process of building a GSR motor for either an EK or EG, whichever he decides to get, and he will be buying his new bike in a few weeks...

oh did i mention he is only 19 about to turn 20?? :p

can we say BALLiN outta control!!! lol B) :lol: :lol:

he needs to drop a fucking M motor in there and stop being a ricer :)

HRE wheels are bad ass... just a shame they tend to be on the heavy side

im not digging the tan interior. I hate it. I'd turn down a porsche 911 turbo for $500 if it had a tan interior. its so gross.

:werd: I know a chick with a gold 97 3series something with a m motor and the same rims and a kit. It is one hell of a bmw for a chick to own.

those eyelids look like asshole.:puke: there is nothing wrong with stock bimmer lights

Otherwise, I love the car.

uuuuh, i guess i'll be the first one to say awesome car and not post anything negative....

ya im usually the BIGGEST hater on here.

but i like this car. fast or not. i wouldnt change a thing

.....cept for the stock motor in place of the m one haha.

damn that is one sweet looking Beemer... I have to agree with everyone else here ditch the tan interior, and time for an M motor... but man that car looks soooooo sweet. Props that guy is my age and he has a BMW, shit man i still drive a 4th gen... :(

i just got done telling you karnash... he already has the M motor sitting in his garage along with a turbo kit for it... for those who prefer the M [he already has the plans to swap in the new motor as well as install the turbo kit...]

as for the tan interior, its alright, but its what came with the car... i know i heard him mention he might order some white leather m series rear seats and change the carpet to straight black... but i have no clue, i dot know jack shit about BMWs hahaha, i only know what he has in the garage and whats on the car itself...

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Apr 27 2003, 09:51 PM
i just got done telling you karnash... he already has the M motor sitting in his garage along with a turbo kit for it... for those who prefer the M [he already has the plans to swap in the new motor as well as install the turbo kit...]

as for the tan interior, its alright, but its what came with the car... i know i heard him mention he might order some white leather m series rear seats and change the carpet to straight black... but i have no clue, i dot know jack shit about BMWs hahaha, i only know what he has in the garage and whats on the car itself...

damn, M motors are expensive and the swap isn't easy. shops out here charge around 9-10k for 3 series swaps

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 27 2003, 08:46 PM
he needs to drop a fucking M motor in there and stop being a ricer :)

HRE wheels are bad ass... just a shame they tend to be on the heavy side

im not digging the tan interior. I hate it. I'd turn down a porsche 911 turbo for $500 if it had a tan interior. its so gross.

that's so funny, because i can auctually see you doing that

thats a badass car, but i'm not digging the two tone hood.

:withstupid:

other than that i love the car .... looks nice as hell

and the Remus exhausts sound fucking beautiful :worthy:

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Apr 27 2003, 09:49 PM
:werd: I know a chick with a gold 97 3series something with a m motor and the same rims and a kit. It is one hell of a bmw for a chick to own.

of course you do
you always "know someone"

throw up some pics so we can compare

you guys are all a bunch of haters haha JK

the interior is sweet. the car is sweet. leave it alone.....just put that damn M motor in it
and ya, i know u allready told me that 2litre...

Back