my car after the wreck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stevennn09

l_0d6f37488e114c11a25877917ec8c8fc.jpg
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/24/l_0d6f37488e114c11a25877917ec8c8fc.jpg

l_359e0a4649d944eb8bd119aebf53dfb2.jpg
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/41/l_359e0a4649d944eb8bd119aebf53dfb2.jpg

l_33d21c4e21bb4cb1b047ed25dbe079b9.jpg
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/39/l_33d21c4e21bb4cb1b047ed25dbe079b9.jpg

l_eb643d1116294f539b71620f83b66d1b.jpg

also put a gash in the gas tank when we slid over the curb. possibly messed up the steering rack.

Last edited:
first day gf got her lisence we were driving around a turn. she lost control and we slid out to the left. her hatch doesnt have power steering so she thought she had to swing the wheel super hard. completely over steered we did a 180 slid over a curb, the passenger side got slightly airborn. than the front end hit a tree and the back end hit a caution sharp turn sign.

haha. nah. i work at a body shop so that strut towers getting pulled for free. i'm gunna fix the car. it has 72,000 miles on it. it's not that bad. i wanted to correctly do the quarter anyways. plus i've got way too much work into it to let it go. and haha she thought that was gunna be the end of us. but nah im still with her. about a week later i was driving her ls hatch and blew the clutch or something with the drivetrain. hah so it's kinda even

Would be cheaper and much much easier to just grab a shell and swap bits.

No shit, that thing is totaled, junk it, even if put it on the rack and pull it back it will never drive straight again. The strut tower area is a very strong point and for it to get that tweaked that took some serious force.

this has convinced me not to let my girlfriend use my car when she gets her license.
thank you. lol
shes a horrible driver anyway.

this has convinced me not to let my girlfriend use my car when she gets her license.
thank you. lol

lol mine jumped in mine and tried to turn the steering wheel and when it was "too hard to turn" i decided that was a clue not to let her drive it.. thank god for non power steering

thank you. lol

The first time I let my ex drive my car I told her to get on it, she did, and then never wanted to drive it again.:D

haha. nah. i work at a body shop so that strut towers getting pulled for free. i'm gunna fix the car. it has 72,000 miles on it. it's not that bad. i wanted to correctly do the quarter anyways. plus i've got way too much work into it to let it go. and haha she thought that was gunna be the end of us. but nah im still with her. about a week later i was driving her ls hatch and blew the clutch or something with the drivetrain. hah so it's kinda even

way too much work into it? i dont even see a cai on that bitch....maybe springs but what else? looks stock

Back