my car after the wreck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im gunna have it put on the frame machine. see how bad it actually is and than make my choice. i bought it for 600 with 56 thousand miles. replaced the front and rear windshield, replaced the clutch, redid interior, fixed dent on quarter and got subframe pulled out. if it didnt move the frame rail i'd rather just keep it. and yeah it's basically stock except alot of aftermarket bushings and the springs. i have like 3 grand into everything i've put into it. and i would rather put another grand into it than buy a shell that has alot of miles on it and is in semi shitty condition

hell yea dude if you work at a body shop make it the project car you teach the new guys on, gets free work and you get to oversee all of it its a win win.. good luck with it btw

[hell yea dude if you work at a body shop make it the project car you teach the new guys on, gets free work and you get to oversee all of it its a win win.. good luck with it btw/QUOTE]

hah. positive feedback exactly what i need. im pulling the motor soon to see if i tweaked the frame rail also.

+1 for you

haha. i told her i was getting rid of it today and she got soo upset. she thought i was gunna dump her cuz of it. but my car led me to her. so i really dont care.

so your girls into cars?

yeah she has a 92 ls hatch lowered with motegi rims on it. she got into hondas after we started dating. but she's like super supportive with it and shit. always visit's me at work and helps out with small stuff like prepping stuff for primer and whatnot. and she's got a girly side too. so it's not like im dating a dude in a girls body.

yeah she has a 92 ls hatch lowered with motegi rims on it. she got into hondas after we started dating. but she's like super supportive with it and shit. always visit's me at work and helps out with small stuff like prepping stuff for primer and whatnot. and she's got a girly side too. so it's not like im dating a dude in a girls body.

mines the same way, except shes kinda clumsy.:huh:
so she has good intentions, but shes not very helpful..:(

Mine could take a test on paper and do half way decent....
but cant drive a stick,isnt too good without powersteering

but she fuckin looks goood standing next to the car

.... marry her!,but cant drive a stick,isnt too good without powersteering

hah. plan on it kinda. 5 months together as of today. longest for me. her car's stick and has a stage two clutch. well had till it ate shit on me. no p/s in her car. i drove it home when she bought it and we went to a parking lot. she was driving it around. and was like.. hmmm. well it's kinda hard to steer but it's fun. guys always look at her like wtf?? a girl driving that. one time this dude tried talking to her and she launched amazingly and smoked his ass. very loyal girl. hah

hah word. i was driving it for a while. and ppl would be like slick civic what's done to it. my first line with a sigh was it's my girlfriends.. than they were like damn, well if u two ever break up let me know hha.

im gunna have it put on the frame machine. see how bad it actually is and than make my choice. i bought it for 600 with 56 thousand miles. replaced the front and rear windshield, replaced the clutch, redid interior, fixed dent on quarter and got subframe pulled out. if it didnt move the frame rail i'd rather just keep it. and yeah it's basically stock except alot of aftermarket bushings and the springs. i have like 3 grand into everything i've put into it. and i would rather put another grand into it than buy a shell that has alot of miles on it and is in semi shitty condition

new windshields? interior? subframe repaired? wtf happened to this car before you got it? damn...im swapping a built b16 in my dx hatch and i havent spent anywhere near that much.....

new windshields? interior? subframe repaired? wtf happened to this car before you got it? damn...im swapping a built b16 in my dx hatch and i havent spent anywhere near that much.....

it was in an accident. bags deployed. driver side was already replaced. windshiled was cracked from pas bag. back window got shattered out. got water damage from not having a back window. the accident pushed the subframe back a little bit on the driver side. sunroof was shattered needed a hood fender and bumper. i did all of it for under 1900 with the cost of the car included. i didnt know that half the stuff was messed up when i bought it. but i sucked it up and replaced alot of stuff. it was worth it for a while.

So its already been totaled once before? Wow, just do everyone on the road a favor and junk it.

toss it man. that thing is toast.

the next time you hit something, you might not live. all the stress points are all weak now.

word. parting it out. found a cheap shell. if anyone wants anything let me know. motor ecu tranny and linkages are pending

Back