My car audio stuff got jacked..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just a random thought M but by any chance does your ex boyfriend that nhappens to be your neighbor still have a key to your ride

at least the whole car was still there, i have had the joy of experience both just subs/other shit stolen and the whole car stolen. Trust me, that shit is easily replaceable take some precautions so the whole car isnt gone next time

hey...anyone who breaks into your car for anything is gonna get cut...unless its someone you know and they know you have them there...i dunno...its just somethin hes into...im just gonna create a force field for cars that keeps anyone from even touching it and get rich off of it...whos with me!!!!!!!??????????

Well, my knife and mag light are always on me because I use them 24/7. I have never used any of the listed items in a fight because no one used anything on me. I just don't trust people =/. I don't think of pulling my gun in a fight either. I just end up leaving it in there because a lot of friends and I shoot skeet/trap after work a good amount. There are plenty of people out there who want to fight dirty, so it's all just in case. I would NEVER fight dirty unless provoked. Whatever, I'm sure I sound like a retarded, crazy redneck already... Let the incest jokes come rollin' lol.
ive beaten more people with my mag light than i can remember
a fair fight is a sign of bad planning... and if theres no judges, points, money, title, or sanctioning body involved then there is no reason to fight "clean"
:shrug2: just my oppinion... i could be wrong

the way i see it...i already have in my head that my opponent is gonna fight dirty...so why dont i do the same...

In my opinion, it all depends on the situation/reasoning. I have yet to be in a situation where I was worried about losing anything other than a bit of pride if the fight were lost.

Maybe I'm optimistic, but I'd just be glad the thief was semi professional... No broken windows, no damage to the rest of the car, no torn up interior, etc.

Sounds like when my crackhead bro filched my OEM 6 disk changer....
It was definently someone who knew you. They knew when they had the opportunity. That is why you couldn't tell anything was missing. They saw an opportunity, but didn't do anything else to screw you. Take a good long look at who your friends are, who you keep close. Any body suddenly not hanging around as much? Probably feels a little guilty, but your flashy ways probably help out with that. You deserve to be flashy, you worked for it. Look for someone who isn't as up on things as you are. Jealousy+opportunity= well, you know.

hey...anyone who breaks into your car for anything is gonna get cut...unless its someone you know and they know you have them there...i dunno...its just somethin hes into...im just gonna create a force field for cars that keeps anyone from even touching it and get rich off of it...whos with me!!!!!!!??????????
you got a proto-type yet, i'll provide financial backing, lmao

hey...anyone who breaks into your car for anything is gonna get cut...unless its someone you know and they know you have them there...i dunno...
that's a nice way to get a law suit. He (the thief) can sue your ass for being injured on/in your property. Yeah I know it sucks, but it's true.

there is no better theft deterent (sp?) than for people to think you are crazy, i used to live on the south side of oklahoma city (really crappy area) and i got arrested once for chasing some guy who was trying to break into my car. i was running down the street in my boxers with a sword in one hand and a 12 gauge in the other screaming at him that if i caught him i was gonna use his skull as a cereal bowl. i never had another problem with people trying to break into my car.

Back