My car got broken into...fucking thieves!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

La_Pieuvre

well, my car got broken into yesterday night at work. I work for a VW dealership and we employees have to park at a special parking lot about 1.5 miles away from the actual dealership. They have always told us to park there and not at the dealership b/c our cars will supposedly be safe at this lot. Anyways, this happened during business hours and someone broke into my car (through the pass. window) and stole my Sony MP3/CD deck. I had left the detachable face in the glove box for once and they took it all. Luckily they left my sunglasses (which cost more than the deck), Tein coilover adj. tool, garage opener and CDs. I guess they did it quickly so that they wouldn't get caught.
Like idiots they left their fingerprints all over the back window and the cops came down and took the prints. Since this is a common thing in this area the cops might just find out who did this, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Anyway, here I am without a window and without tunes :angry:

That makes me made when employers make you park your car in the middle of nowhere. They have to take some responsibility in providing a safe place for your car. They make you park off site so there not liable (ins) for your car……………………….bottom line the car dealership is not the ass hole. The thief’s are.

Sorry to hear that man. Thank god, they only took your deck and nothing else that was worth a dollar.

well this happened to me yesterday...

A while back i was given a pioneer stereo for my car. I installed it, and it was stolen that night, along with my other old deck, and a speaker with a speaker box. this was about 6 months ago.

my drug dealer/gangsta step brother comes over and asks me to install his "new" deck. So i go out to his car to check it out and WTF did i see?!?!?!?!? MY PFUCIN DECK THAT WAS STOLEN!!!! INSIDE THE INSTALLATION KIT FROM MY CAR!!!!!!

So i said.. (this is how the convo went.)

me: this deck looks familiar

him: what do you mean?

me: it just looks familiar thats all.

him: why would we(he and his other brother thats a drug dealer/gangster thats 19) steal it from you??

SO YEA... i never told him it was stolen from me! Those mother phuckers stole all my shit!!! I really dont get a break from life do I.

...that shits messed up....

Sorry to hear about your car.

thanks guys...

I'm more pissed about not having a window than anything else. With this 100°F temps here in Dallas, TX I like having my windows up and my AC on...now without the pass. window, I'm sweating my ass off. :p

As far as the issue of me parking where I should, I'll address it tomorrow at work and talk to my GM. I'll ask him if they'll pay for my $250 ins. deductible and see what they say. I'll tell him that I parked at the "secure lot" and that I was working for them when it happened. Seeing how he's a cool guy I'll probably be fine. But from now on, I don't care if they bitch at me but I'm parking AT the dealership

They won't? Seriously that is BS if they won't.

Here for my breother they came to his house many times and found the car the next day.

Forget claiming it on YOUR insurance. Since your employer makes you park your car there, and you WERE on the clock when it happened, they are responsible to cover everything. The dealership needs to cut you a check. Do they own the lot?

Originally posted by tedwright@Aug 25 2003, 05:26 AM
Forget claiming it on YOUR insurance. Since your employer makes you park your car there, and you WERE on the clock when it happened, they are responsible to cover everything. The dealership needs to cut you a check. Do they own the lot?

Not necessarily. if he signed something when he hired on that states the dealership isn't responsible for lost or stolen property then he can't go that route..it just depends on if he signed anything like the such.

My highschool made everyone that parks on their lot sign something like that and I used to work at a mall here in town that made us sign something like that too.

One night, some fuck nut started ramming cars in the parking lot at the mall...and I had my dads Jeep...luckily for me and my dad (i wasn't insured on his truck) the assclown didn't hit it.

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Aug 25 2003, 07:18 AM-->
tedwright
@Aug 25 2003, 05:26 AM

Not necessarily. if he signed something when he hired on that states the dealership isn't responsible for lost or stolen property then he can't go that route..it just depends on if he signed anything like the such.

Not even that, if there is even a sign say not responsible for damage anywhere in the lot, it can fought by them.

Ouch. I'm sorry to hear that man. I know how no AC in the Texas summer is. :(

You got a new adjustment tool for your Teins? I still have yours...

Originally posted by Calesta@Aug 25 2003, 11:09 AM
Ouch. I'm sorry to hear that man. I know how no AC in the Texas summer is. :(

You got a new adjustment tool for your Teins? I still have yours...

Nah, I still have the tool to adjust the damping. The height adj. tools I'll have to get back from you whenever :)

Back