My car got stolen Last night, recovered it today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

soumienchiem

THis is about my Civic. Okay so on Saturday morning as I was packing up to visit my parents for the weekend, I noticed that my front Mugen lip was gone. And so was my rear Wings West urethane lip. I thought to myself, "Aww shit. Oh well, they're not that important." But then as I was backing out... I ran over a god damn nail that the f*ckers pulled out when they took my lips. So i had to spend $ on a new tire and 2 hours wasted. And then I took off outta town to visit my parents cuz they asked me to visit them since they missed me so much (I'm away from college). After spending quality time with my old parents, I returned home to my apartment on Sunday afternoon. That following night my brother picked me up to watch the Super Bowl game at a friend's house. WHen the game was over, we went home. Then I NOTICED THAT MY CAR WAS GONE! I reported it to the police. That night I could not sleep as my whole body was sweating. THe next day I recieved a phone call from the police department saying that they found my car. Luckily the bastards only took my 1-pc black halo projectors and fenders. The car is still drive-able. I just need headlights and fenders.

Do you guys know if it's legal to drive without fenders?

Back