My car got stolen last night :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
my fucking car got stolen tonight. my b16, seats, system, carbon fiber hood, gauges, all got jacked in february, now my whole car got jacked tonight while i was at school. It got stolen before 9 p.m. who the fuck, i fucking hate thieves. plus i only have libility and i still owe $1700 on my car, it was a 95 civic coupe. so if any thieves are reading this FUCK YOU! everybody who is cool stay cool. peace out.

yeah, i hope so, i waited for 75 minutes for a cop to show up. the security office was locked and when the cop showed up the 300 pound mexican bitch in the security jeep just waved to the cop and didn't even stop to talk.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 30 2003, 03:09 AM
:doh:

sorry to hear man....

if it was on school property, perhaps the school will provide something

Ha HA HA .... School provide something??? I asume u mean cash, like insurance?? If so not a chance, same story with my car and all the school did was have the fuckin police take a report.

They coldn't even give me a tape of it and it was right under a camera

yeah, first i thought it got towed, but i have the sticker and called the tow place, i need a new ride now, but i don't have shit because i have to pay off the loan and i don't know how my credit is.

Yeah when that happened to me i thought "Damn, did i forget to put the e-brake on and it rolled and got towed, or did it get towed for something else???"

I was in a hurry for class and i was fuckin hoping it got towed, but nope, fuckin theives got it

i am just sick of fuckers that don't get real jobs and have to steal shit, my motor was fucking stock too since i just had it stolen 6 months ago. my seats were stock, everything. i had a kit, rims and a stereo. but now i have to buy new school books and all this shit. plus i have to rent a car so i don't miss any school.

sorry to here it...

Maybe the little fuckers crashed while trying to race and killed themselves :lol: ..too bad for the car though

If they get caught give em the chair :chair:

Sorry to hear that bro!! WOW that has got to really suck!!

I am starting to think that these fuckers who are steeling your car might be someone you know!

I come to that conclusion b/c if your shit got stolen once and then again after you got some new shit, someone has been watching you!

Does every car that has nice shit in it get stolen?

I aint't no PI but you can find this person by the jargon that goes on in and out of school. Someone knows something about your car man!!

The same shit happened to my cuz with his system. We went around talking to people and it slipped out of this kids mouth who happended to be a freind of the group who stole his system. We beat the kids ass and then persue to the other kids house.

It was fucked up b/c that group that stole my cousins shit used to be our friends! Sure enough the fucken kid had all the shit in his garage and we took it back and then beat the shit out of him!! :ph34r: It was great!

Conclusion: Trust no one!!

i just moved here two months ago, so nobody really knows me, but i fucked up and showed my shit to a guy i just met last thursday, so i think he might be the one who did it, but i don't think i can beat him up, he is one of those 6'5" 300 pound football motherfuckers. i think me and sol need to to start a vigilante ass whooping group. what do you think B. oh yeah, my girl just dumped me and told me she had an abortion without telling me she was even pregnant. hey b, FUCK EVERYONE. HA HA HA HA HA

wait, your b16 got stolen out of it before???? and how did they do that???!!! anyways, sorry man hope you find those guys.

i was getting limited slip installed at a shop and it got broke into overnight while at the shop and they took everything. they picked it clean. and i talked to the insurance companies and shops aren't liable if it isn't actually in the garage, it was in a fenced gate that somebody worked around.

that is the weak sauce, sorry to hear. got all my shit jacked a few months ago, i know how it is.

dud i know how it feels i just lost 1200 bucks for turbo kit that i never got over ebay i had to earn that money ROOFING all summer long i dont think thieves know what it is like to have to earn something they are nothing but piece of shit. O yea im sorrry to hear about your car man

THAT SUCKS ASS!! Where you from? My mom's car got stolen once and we live in MD, and they took it to FUCKIN OHIO. Hope you get it back and SUE THE SCHOOL schools suck here too, cuz everyone's shit was getting busted into and they didn't even install a camera like they said they would.

Yah it probably had something to do with that dude! Do you have any other friends that can kick his has if that dude is responsble? If not, do what women do, kick him in the balls and say that he was trying to rape you! :lol:

Or you can just move again!

Originally posted by get_nick@Sep 30 2003, 12:40 PM
i was getting limited slip installed at a shop and it got broke into overnight while at the shop and they took everything. they picked it clean. and i talked to the insurance companies and shops aren't liable if it isn't actually in the garage, it was in a fenced gate that somebody worked around.

Damn, that sucks. I know here the shops are required to lock your car inside if it is staying overnight. But if the shop is fenced in, shouldn't the shop be responsible for lack of security measures? Hell, they could have jacked the stuff themselves and told you it was stolen overnight, they probably sold that shit to someone else or kept it for themselves.

:withstupid:

That's probably what happened. They probably jacked it themselves and completely lied to your face.

That's when you :kick: :bash: :axe:

Back