My car hates me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
so my check engine light has been coming on forever, prolly a bad o2 sensor, who cares the car runs fine.

Then it happened

Get into my car this morning and the battery light, check engine light, and brake lights are on. Try to manipulate the car to no avial, all the lights are still on. Then the airbag light starts flashing and now my Alpine can't figure out if it wants to stay on or turn off, general electronic features (powered windows) run verry sluggish and seem to hamper operation of the engine. HELP :-(

sounds like a battery problem. maybe a connection or bad grounding. sounds like something is loose.

battery, alt, or your getting a wire somewhere not grounding out anymore, like the alt ground or battery ground.....

Or the car just has a mind of it's own and doesnt want to serve you anymore....so just blow it up by seeing how long the engine can run without oil and go put a downpayment on something that you wanted for a while....

Update, car started and died after work, cleaned battery terminals, checked ground. Still dead, headlights week

JUMP START! way hopeful. disconnect leads, car dies. Repeat, same result.

Alternator 1
Cam 0

Back