My car is too low and the DOT/public safety is too lazy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well as for letting ricers on the site thatguy4life is the only one allowed, for the simple face that every once in awhile he posts on one of my threads something valuable or funny and also in a straight line his show car would beat mine.

btw you havent posted in my build thread playa

well as for letting ricers on the site thatguy4life is the only one allowed, for the simple face that every once in awhile he posts on one of my threads something valuable or funny and also in a straight line his show car would beat mine.

btw you havent posted in my build thread playa
I haven't posted on a lot of threads in a while due to work, I just got done fixing my girls parents malibu and the mechanical issues on my car (I hope) repairing the frame and bumper now, waiting for everything to dry, so I'll be on my way to my boys house to fix her car so if you shoot me the link I'll be sure to check out your thread when I get back

I haven't posted on a lot of threads in a while due to work, I just got done fixing my girls parents malibu and the mechanical issues on my car (I hope) repairing the frame and bumper now, waiting for everything to dry, so I'll be on my way to my boys house to fix her car so if you shoot me the link I'll be sure to check out your thread when I get back

its in my sig dog

Back