My Car Is Wrecked

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MaaseyRacer

So as some of you know I recently bought a 1994 Mazda Miata, and I was super happy with my purchase, and I had some slight mechanical problems that took some time for me to figure out, but at last the car was running. I had just swaped out the stock suspension for my new Bilstein set up, and put on some rotas, hard top, and put in a roll bar, so I was all set to have my new daily driver that out handled 99% of the cars on the road.
Welp I left the office late tonight, and I came out to find another car parked right into my miata. The other car or rather SUV came up short while making a left turn and drove right on into the drivers side of my Miata, there is so much fucking damage, there is almost no point in hoping that my car will be rebuilt.
The door is destroyed, the rear quarter pannel is beyond fucked, the front fender is lost, the windsheild is gone, the hard top obliterated, and the drivers side windown desimated. The accident had occurred about two minutes before my arrival, and the woman who hit my car, had already called the cops. She admited to having a "brain fart," she said she realized that she needed to turn on to the street pretty much once it was too late, and she did not slow down enough then through the turn. By the time I got there she had already begun to write down her insurance and personal information to give to me.
The only damage to her Expedition was a cracked front grill, dented up bumper, and her radiator is cracked as it was leaking coolant.
So I am now on the look out for a stock 94-95 Miata with under 70,000 miles (mine had 58k) clean title, preferably with a hardtop, but not necessary. If you know of one for sale let me know.

That sucks soooooooooooo much ass!!!! :( :( :(

I feel for you man...at least you weren't in the car..that would have been bad. Hopefully you can salvage a bunch of it...at least your aftermarket stuff. Glad to hear you're planning on getting another one...it'd be a shame if you didn't after inspiring me to keep mine and build it up.

If you need any help if I got's time you know i'm down for some wrenchin'

:sad: I feel for you dude. I freaked when a lady hit only my hood....I would have lost it if she would have taken out the whole car. I hope they cut you a check to make you happy, and not for just the value of the basic car, but the investments that you put into it.

Rape the insurance company for all you can get....and be glad you were not in the car three minutes earlier putting a CD in the player and adjusting something.

I feel ya bro. I just lost my car in a totally different way last week. I won't threadjack, but you have my condolences.

pull all of the good shit of the car and then get the value of them from her insurance aswell

park away from the road from now on... its obviosuly a hard corner for retarded bitches in vehicles that are bigger than their husbands wallets to handel.

Damn. I'm with B.

Retards + SUVs = bad combination. I had a guy in an Excursion tailgating me on the highway from stoplight to stoplight at 60mph+... it was scary. He was talking on the phone and not watching the road.

At least the ho was doing the right thing and writing down all her info for you. I've been hit quite a few times while parked, and the bastards always left the scene without leaving any information.

Nah, they have their uses- but not as daily transportation for soccer moms to tool around town on their own in.

Buy it back from the insurance company for cheap and auto-x it :)

Originally posted by xyswany@Aug 18 2004, 06:32 AM
Buy it back from the insurance company for cheap and auto-x it :)
[post=378509]Quoted post[/post]​

thats what the car was being built for, now its fubared.

sorry to hear that eric, that sucks :( i'll keep my eyes open for a miata for you.

I know a guy that might be selling a '90 Miata, but nothing newer that I know of. sorry to hear about the wreck d00d.

damn you mean she stayed there and started writing her info down for you? if everyone was that curteous after fucking up.

I know of a blue Miata down the street for sale... at least I did. blue with a hardtop, not sure if it's a manual tho. I do know it's at an overpriced lot though.

I read this story last night, and Eric, I feel for you man...

She sucks at t3h suv driving. i have one, it's not hard. just gotta know it takes longer to stop than a lil car. dur.

however, i'd like to take my dad's old truck (if he still had it) and find her house, and purposely 'park' the big ass truck into her SUV, causing her SUV to damage her house.

tho, three things are good: 1) you are alive. 2) she didn't take off, and you didn't come back to a wreck where you have NO idea what happened. and 3) you now know where she lives... so let's find a big truck. :p

Ugh man, thats terrible. Good luck with your search for another miata, I snagged my 90 with 55k, but i was really lucky. If they total the miata and you decide to part it out let me know as i have been looking into getting a 1.8 anyways. Good luck with the insurence company.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 18 2004, 04:37 AM
park away from the road from now on... its obviosuly a hard corner for retarded bitches in vehicles that are bigger than their husbands wallets to handel.
[post=378472]Quoted post[/post]​

In San Francisco, there are not too many parking lots, and so street parking is the only choice we have. :sad:

Back